Pure Evil kicks my butt

salsalady

Business Member
I'm posting this in Promotions as it involves Pure Evil... which I make.

Lesson of the day- Be Specific!

The 'Kid and I had dinner at the local brew Pub. I asked the server to have the cook add "a couple"(couple = 2) drops of Pure Evil to my "shrimp and veggies in a spicy Vietnamese-style sauce over rice".

Before our food arrived, the pub owner brought my bottle of Pure Evil back, and he had "that look"... you know the one...where someone just ate something really spicy...he said he'd tasted my dinner. lol. (I'd hoped they would!) Discussion revealed the server had told the cook to add 2-3 drops, the cook put in 5 drops. "Oh S#!t! I'm in trouble!" was my comment.

And indeed I was! Everyone was watching me sweat, sniff and get woozy. The hostess, bartender, server and the head cook all came over to find out what Pure Evil was, and talk about hot stuff. Other customers stopped by to comment on my obvious distress. One acquaintance commented on my suffering as she was leaving and then came back to ask what I'd ordered as she loves spicy food and wanted to order what I'd had next time they came in.

The cook even came back a 2nd time to talk about the Pure Evil and customers who want it "as hot as you can make it". He asked to buy a bottle, but I did him one better and gifted him the bottle I carry in my purse. I made it through half the dinner, but had to take the rest home. Mixed that with a bunch of beans, rice and pork carnitas and it's STILL freakin' hot.

Next time....I will specify... 2 DROPS!

:lol:  And the "acquaintance" at the pub? She'll be receiving her sample bottle of Pure Evil via her son from the track meet today. :)

:hell:  OUCH! that sounds plenty :hot:!!!  I appreciate the story, even though I dont think you liked the end result.
Glad you were ok!               Pure :hell:

I usually put 1-2 drops in a bowl of top ramen.  5 drops = :flamethrower:

I took about 1 cup of that dinner, mixed it with a bunch of beans, rice and pork... topping of microwaved nachos... and it's still freaking hot!!!!

I had a friend try it and he told me he was tough so he grabs the bottle and sprays half the dropper on his tongue. After he stopped crying and throwing up he looks at me says that stuffs no joke I look at him and say yea I told you that and you said you're tough lol. All my friends love the pure evil though!!

I always put two drops in my ramen!!

That's awesome, Nightshade!  Both that your buddy got schooled (and officially, TCP does not condone any shenanigans with Pure Evil)  and that you use it and enjoy it as it is intended! 

2 drops in TopRamen is perfect for me also. 

Side Note- Pure Evil is a "food additive"... not designed or intended to be consumed straight. 

Yea I told him that. I was cooking some sauce for some chicken tacos and was using that to kick it up a notch. He definitely isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

It's all good, amigo.  A person has to attempt to save an idiot from their own stupidity.  

Three drops in a beer makes it pretty warm.  I personally like five drops in a bowl of Ramen, and have done ten several times.  Five drops in a Bloody Mary is good too.

Yea, but JayT brushes his teeth with Incinerator....  :lol:

I could see 5 drops in a bloody Mary.  I think the tomato juice would tone it down a smidge.  We've found that it takes about 7 drops of Pure Evil in a bottle of catsup to equal the same heat level of about 4 drops in soy sauce.  The sugar in the catsup seemed to cut the heat noticeably.

I'm not sure I would ever my fate in someone else's hands when it comes to PE.

salsalady said:

I could see 5 drops in a bloody Mary.  I think the tomato juice would tone it down a smidge.  We've found that it takes about 7 drops of Pure Evil in a bottle of catsup to equal the same heat level of about 4 drops in soy sauce.  The sugar in the catsup seemed to cut the heat noticeably.
There's the next Texas Creek product. Evil Catsup. Buy a $3 bottle of Heinz 57, and PE, repackage into 10 oz bottles, and sell for $10. :)

Scovie......

You

Me

Pub

Lunch

We'll see who the weenie is.....   

:rofl:

You do realize they are now in possession of a very full bottle of PE...

I didn't say anything! I am NOT going toe to toe with you and Pure Evil.

You will win. You and CJ drink it in your wine for gawd sakes!!!!

Have mercy!

I made an Evil Margarita at Red Robin last summer....   

Thanks HopHead-
Shipping to Canada is slightly more than to USA addresses, but not enough to make it worth the headache of adding shipping for Canadian orders.  For the sake of my sanity....USA and Canada have shipping included for the same price.  All other international orders are $7 more and we added the International Purchase button (which has that additional cost in it) to simplify things.  

Previously, when an international order came in, I'd send the purchaser a "Pay Request" for the additional shipping, sometimes they didn't get the message for quite a while....  It just seemed simpler to post a Buy Button for international orders that had the shipping included. 

At least I hope they are simplified~~~~  :?:

I got mine in the mail yesterday! 10 minutes after i brought it inside i had to give it a test 2 drops on the tongue and holly crap that stuff is HOT! I was happy with the almost zero smell and nothing taste it was just hot and nothing else just as advertized.

I'm really happy with the product and will be back for another bottle when this one is done and thanks for the same shipping price to Canada as the USA you don't see that very often.

If you haven't tried this stuff pick up a bottle! :hot:

I think what makes this so hot is that it has no taste because extract tastes gross and I dont find it to be as hot as pure evil

Back