• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Lemonade Scones

Occassionally im allowed into the household kitchen when say going to make certain things,, today felt like Lemonade scones so when they heard it was "Do it" so into kitchen with Mr 4 yr old as he likes to help and made probably the easiest and nicest scones.. i as usual laughed when a elderly client old me bout these a while ago "what lemonade?" but tried and Unreal.. then lost the recipe, and guess what its top of google anyway now

but here is the recipe anyway
325 gms self raising flour
167 mls (2/3 cup) Lemonade
167 mls Thickened cream

225c Oven preheat or 205C for fan forced..

i just put bowl on scales and measure the flour, then put in the cream, and gently put the lemonade in as like to keep as many bubbles in so it gets fluffier,, fold it all together tilll it becomes a sticky glob then onto a floured board and and flatten to bout 3.5 cms then cut them out using a glass or cutter and put flour on it can stick..

dadaidymaking.jpg

Then into the Oven for Bout 15min..

DINGGGGGGGG "oh they ready"
outofoven.jpg

then with the rest of the cream (as was 250ml and only used 167) put rest into a mixmaster tingy and whipped till Thick, then The Chilli Jam some dudes Dad made that he dropped in when came to get seeds and sauces..

allready.jpg

and then they are warm, fluffy and heaps nice..

finished.jpg

Try it , if i can do it Any1 can.. takes 20 min

hahahaha Nova Shit yes, got a new lil oven in Office so will make a batch to test it out

Yea Ian, jsut pop up dunno what the go is but here anything can happen.And its Chilli Jam. Can't emember whom it was as heaps pop in and have stuff, but this was made by 1 of their fathers as a Hobby and is Awesome.. Dunno whom it was, so cant get more untill they get in contact to get more seeds and ask "how was the Jam?" Then Yee Haaa, try get more.. will make scones when ya here but mabbe put Bonnets in :D

Was thinking as both ya Here, we put all the names of all the chillis in Office Yard in a Hat (or something) then all Pick 1 and do a test of, out of the 40 or so varieties prob 25 superhots so Every1 will be a winner :onfire:

and as 5 min from bbq food supply see hw goes as can just pop and get.. so shall see

Back