• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

pics Grower's pics from ABM.

Black Hungarian Clone today:
pichur111.jpg

One of my "Welcome to the Jungle" shots.
pichur112.jpg

Floats enlarged to show glue detail.
pichur114.jpg

Slightly diff angle than one above.
pichur113.jpg

Omri said:
I like how you use cups in creative ways, but do you only use cups?
Just indoors.:cool:
I planted some in the ground yesterday.
I will be potting some up in some larger normal "looking" pots soon.
:think:

ABurningMouth said:
Just indoors.:cool:
I planted some in the ground yesterday.
I will be potting some up in some larger normal "looking" pots soon.
:think:
I personally think the whole cup thing is brilliant as I too use cups (although differently) and the root mass/growth is very surprising. even though, I think it's simply not enough to really get the full potential out of your plants.

Good luck with that mate.

Omri said:
I personally think the whole cup thing is brilliant as I too use cups (although differently) and the root mass/growth is very surprising. even though, I think it's simply not enough to really get the full potential out of your plants.

Good luck with that mate.
I am at a stage where I don't really care about full potentiality indoors because I have so many plants is such a small place. It's actually a bummer when a plant gets too big and I have to move or trim it.
I am also trying to use as little of the media as possible and still get great results.

Noshownate said:
i like the indoor setup, how do you have those cups setup are u using an air pump into each cup, bubbleponics?

Well I hope it is ok if I chime in. He is using a passive type of hydroponics. (I think it is still considered a form of hydroponics) He has two containers stacked on top of each other. The one on the bottom is the reservoir and is filled with water. The one above is filled with growing medium. Between the containers there is a space for air so the growing medium isn't sitting in water. There is a hole in the bottom of the top container. A wick runs from the top container down into the water reservoir. As the plants take in water and the growing medium/wick dries out, more water is drawn up the wick from the reservoir below. It is a smaller version of the earthbox.
http://www.earthbox.com/

You have some nice healthy plants! :D. That plant with the dark leaves looks nice. What is it?, looks familiar

Back