Morning all, from the UK

Hi everyone,

Just found this board from chiliman.com, and it looked like a nice friendly place, so I thought I'd sign up.

I'm new to chilli growing: bought a numex twilight from the chap who grows Dorset Nagas about 2 months ago, got the bug, bought some seeds and now have 72 little shoots making their way into the world!

To put a name to the face, this is me with little shooty*Jnr at 7 months. Get 'em started on playstation early :clap:

Thanks all.

Cheers, Cap'n. It's one of my favourites of the 1000* we've taken of him in the last 5 months...

*seriously

You could get one depicting the man/cow DNA hybrid that's been in the news recently...

Why a cow crossed with human? Why not a dog? An Elephant? We deserve to know. Is it a plot to take over?

Shooty* said:
You could get one depicting the man/cow DNA hybrid that's been in the news recently...

Why a cow crossed with human? Why not a dog? An Elephant? We deserve to know. Is it a plot to take over?
Yep, it's a culmination of many cow-cross-breeding experiments. By deluting the human gene pool with their genes, the cows hope to make their mind control liquid (milk) more easly absorbed by our bodies.

Greetings Shooty (and Shoty Junior) from Sunny Darlington!!

Where about in Brum do you live. I spent about 7 years down there living in Harbornes, Erdington and Perry Bar (lovely place - not) amongst others.

What are you growing next year?

Glad to see the www.chileman.org is posting people in the right direction.:shocked:

Mark

Hello mate,
Other side, Solihull. My wife used to live in Harborne.

Growing next year: not sure yet. Perhaps the same as this year. As long as I have lots of jalapenos I'll be happy.

Welcome, Shooty! Lovely little one as well.

Some of our fave people reside in the UK. When we had a chance to visit a few years back, we relished in the lack of a language barrier...which we were suffering from while residing in rainy Belgium for a short period of time.

Back