• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Habanero Hoppers

Blurry again i'm sorry no more of that, ate them already, i have been eating my orange habs alot so I only did one this time.
beef, pepper jack, crushed cayenne pepper, fresh ground black pepper, Baked at 320. ate at 420.
HabaneroHoppers.jpg

The habanero heat was definately calmed by what i'm not hundred percent sure but could really taste the sweetness of the pepper which was nice. gonna try 'em grilled and fried for sure maybe a little cream cheese.:mouthonfire:

Nice!

Cooking them will dull the heat a bit, esp. with something dairy like milk. It has proteins that break down capsaicin. :)

Fun thing is to just fill 'em with cream cheese and broil 'em til starts browining. EZ as PIE.

I think it was AJ that had a recipe for crab stuffed habs. YUM!!!

I think I get the blurry, but the P is no where near the H! (Poppers;))

quad I actually have three huge blue crabs in my trap right now cooking something different but sounds really good all ideas. what is the dipping sauce.

from the blurry pic it looks & sounds good, but what a tease only cooking just 1 hab popper, didnt you want more than 1 popper ?

Noshow, you're gettin' there. Minimum amount of hab poppers for posting purpose's is a dozen. Pics must also be accompanied by gratuitous alcohol consumption photos as well. I have a feeling you'll fit right in with the rest of us chile hooligans perfectly!

Quad...what can I say about your pics I haven't already said many times? YOU 'DA MAN!!

Cheers, TB.

texas blues said:
Noshow, you're gettin' there. Minimum amount of hab poppers for posting purpose's is a dozen. Pics must also be accompanied by gratuitous alcohol consumption photos as well. I have a feeling you'll fit right in with the rest of us chile hooligans perfectly!

Quad...what can I say about your pics I haven't already said many times? YOU 'DA MAN!!

Cheers, TB.

Hey TB, cut him a little slack, he did provide us with his actual view of the poppers (following 4:20), that's got to be worth something!

thanx

jt and all i got more comin i dint know about he dozen minimum but i only cook with my personal stash. thanx for comments and trust me there is alot of alchohol inducedes (spelling) cooking for sure thanx i know one popper what the hell but i wanted my girl to start craving the heat and that she was. wanted more soo i guess it worked i def wanted more for sure, thanx

Back