• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Stuffed Bells

Two floridian Orang habs(mine) two red bell two green bell, sweet onion, lb beef, uncle bens, cinnamon,balsamic vinegar, shredded mexican cheeses, garlic, fresh ground sea salt and fresh ground black pepper,herbs de provence, thyme.cayenne pepper
pepper2.jpg
oh yeah always natural ice.
pepper1-1.jpg
browning process, half way through the baking process putting cheese on top,(next time i will mix the cheese into the beef /rice mixture before i put it into the pepper didn't like all the cheese on top.

pepper3.jpg
45 minues later
platedpepoers.jpg

I just slit the habs soo that all intestines would be reduced into the beef rice, my lips where tingling:hell:stomach full been feeling the effects still this morning

Looks yummers!

Did ya mince up the habs into the meat stuff with the onion?

I tend to do that because then the heat gets all into the oils and permeates it all with the habby goodness. Capsaicin is oil-soluable ya know, so makes it nice and spicy that way

Mmmm. Now I'm hungry... :D

btw, pics are fine...for me on old crap w/ 1024x768 res it's kinda big, but not a biggy. I usually resize to like 700-800 on the width personally.

I use XnView for about everything...has excellent image adjusting, optimising and cropping, etc. It even supports Photoshop plugins and has a rudimentary Paint plugin for adding text and simple drawing. Oh, and it's free. :)

Yay Natty!!! I have a bunch in the fridge right now...heheheh.

cheers...
drinking-48.GIF

QS

thnx

thank you AJ, You Have definately been inspiring me with my cooking and ingredients(cinnamon) didnt have any yogurt or a dutch oven but worked out, Im going to be trying some jerkapeno's soon thanx to you bub.
quad- Oh hell yeah definatley had the hab's minced into the onions meat sauce i just slit the sides at first and sauteed them whole then right before i added the riced i diced the habs into the mix.

Back