CHILLIMANS GHOST PEPPER SAUCE & SPICES REVIEW THREAD

I have been sending out samples and testers for a week or two.
Nova and JR have got theirs and a few comments below.

So I thought that I would put a thread together for future video reviews and comments, which are coming !!

Ghostpepper2.jpg

Novacastrian said:
I would say that it is POW hotter than the 666. This stuff burns you straight of the bat and burns burns burns on the way down. It is insane hot, hotter than Wrath AND Scorpion blood combined i do believe. Its hard to have enough to really taste as IT BURNS!!!!! Oh how it burns...

JungleRain said:
ok...just had a few spoon fulls of the ghost pepper sauce :hell:....I could taste the Bhut and something else, just couldn't place what it was though???? overall a nice unusual taste, maybe its the bush spices in it, (thats why I had a few spoons, just couldn't figure out the taste) the burn was mainly around my tongue also a slight sweat, not as hot as Nova's 666 though but still really good all the same........ now for the spice powder :mouthonfire:

Novacastrian said:
Not as hot as my 666? Thats strange i will have to have some side by side testing cuz i thought is was wayyy hotter.

:Wanders off with a puzzled look on his face:

JungleRain said:
Yeh the aussie bush food does have an unusual taste, make it a completely different tasting sauce, really tasty

BHUT CHILLI SPICE
Novacastrian said:
I will keep this simple.

This latest offering from the Chilliman is simply the best dry spice i have ever tried.

Everyone that i offered a sample to this morning was mighty impressed by the taste and only my father had issues with the heat level.

My initial impression was that it had kind of a chicken salt flavour but then it took on a whole new kind of flavour.

THIS STUFF IS AWESOME AND EVERYONE SHOULD TRY IT AT LEAST ONCE IN THEIR RATHER SHORT LIVES.

I will be buying this stuff for sure and will use it on everything from roast chicken to beef jerky, i really cant explain in words how good this stuff is. Actually i am rather shocked that the chilliman would sent me this and not keep it all to himself!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

I also received some of his lemon preserve and some Ghost pepper sauce, more to come on the sauce later but i will tell you this much, IT'S BLOODY HOT.:hell:

MORE TO COME !!!!
And feel free to post if you have tried the sauce or spice..... GOOD or BAD !!

THANX
CM

BHUT CHILLI SPICE
hey CM your've out done yourself, although the spice mix wasn't really hot for my tastes, still It was bloody delicious, its all gone hahahaha.

Thanx again JR, I will be sure to send you some more & some of the new HAB spice when I have finished labels etc....
"It is made for a general chillihead too JR not a chillifreaks like us"!;) It probably still burn the best of them !

I'm taking my bottle to work tomorrow to share the experience.

I've just had a teaspoon of sauce and as Nova says
This stuff burns you straight of the bat and burns burns burns on the way down

No way I could do a dessert spoon of this one though. The burn when it kicks in hit the top of your palate. Then it spreads throughout your mouth and when you swallow it your stomach just lights up.

My stomach is still on fire and my lips are tingling, my mouth has settled down now.

The flavour of the Bhuts is good and my palate can't pick out the other ingredients.

A good tasting sauce that I'd personally use sparingly. My only nitpick is it's a little thick one it's refrigerated.

Good job Chilliman.

LordViykor said:
I'm taking my bottle to work tomorrow to share the experience.

I've just had a teaspoon of sauce and as Nova says

No way I could do a dessert spoon of this one though. The burn when it kicks in hit the top of your palate. Then it spreads throughout your mouth and when you swallow it your stomach just lights up.

My stomach is still on fire and my lips are tingling, my mouth has settled down now.

The flavour of the Bhuts is good and my palate can't pick out the other ingredients.

A good tasting sauce that I'd personally use sparingly. My only nitpick is it's a little thick one it's refrigerated.

Good job Chilliman.

Thanx LV, just what the intention was, a ALL NATURAL WICKEDLY HOT, HOT sauce.... I think as it matures the flavours will shine through and it will mellow alittle... :hell:

AJ I would be honoured to put a bottle in your hands for review....
And to test the heat....
Please PM your addy and I would be happy to shoot one over...

CM

Extra bottle free for anybody who dose a online video edition... Youtube etc. (Quad yours in the way too)
I need them for the web site .... Or just catch someones reaction on camera giving them there first taste.....:hell: (good or bad)

Thanx guys!

CM

P.S Will have them up for sale at SAWTELL CHILLI FESTIVAL (4th JULY) this year and then on website after that...

YEY ! First commercial batch !!:party:

Here is the back label.. with out font and frills - still to be printed... will snap when finished :)

Nutrition Facts
Size: 150ml
Servings per bottle: 30
Amount per Serving: 5ml

% Daily Value* per 45grms
Total Fat: 0g
Saturated Fat: 0g
Trans Fat: 0g
Cholesterol: 0mg
Sodium: 1.80mg
Total Carbohydrate: 7.60g
Dietary Fibre: 1g
Sugars: 5.6g
Protein: 1g
Vitamin A: 9%
Vitamin C: 108%
Calcium: 1%
Iron: 3%

Ingredients – chilli, vinegar, herbs, Aussie spices & salt.

ALL NATURAL, NO PRESERVATIVES

SHAKE WELL BEFORE USE
REFIDGERATE ALWAYS
Bottled: 8 / 6 / 09
www.chilliseedbank.com.au
XTRA XTRA XTRA HOT;
BURN AT YOUR OWN RISK
Batch:101

chilliman said:
Ingredients – 75% BHUT JOLOKIA, 5% African Birdseye, 5% Mexican Peqiun,
5% other chilli, 10% fruit, vinegar, herbs, Aussie spices & salt.

You Aussies and your Birdseyes. I saw it's some sort of trend with you guys. :lol:

chilliman said:
Thanx LV, just what the intention was, a ALL NATURAL WICKEDLY HOT, HOT sauce.... I think as it matures the flavours will shine through and it will mellow alittle... :hell:

You sure nailed it wickedly hot, hot sauce. I might try some in a marinade with chicken strips.

Thanks again for sending me a bottle to test/try.

75% eh?

Dang. I'll be waiting....:twisted:

BTW, ya gotta typo in Pequin if that's a copy/paste. ;)

Oh, if I add up the chiles..how's ther room for the rest if taht's 100%? :D

imaguitargod said:
You Aussies and your Birdseyes. I saw it's some sort of trend with you guys. ::

LOL - I have about 6 different varity of dry birdseye pods here at the moment.....heheh I suppose you could say that. And they all taste different !

smariotti said:
Ooh! Ooh! When can I buy some?

As of next month, as I am heading to a festival with this batch.. and everything else is gone sorry!? (4th JULY OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE !!)
LordViykor said:
You sure nailed it wickedly hot, hot sauce. I might try some in a marinade with chicken strips.

Thanks again for sending me a bottle to test/try.
Good luck... Anytime LV , Im still waiting for yours...heheh
:onfire::cool:

QuadShotz said:
75% eh?

Dang. I'll be waiting....:twsted:

BTW, ya gotta typo in Pequin if that's a copy/paste.

Oh, if I add up the chiles..how's ther room for the rest if taht's 100%? :

THANX QUAD !!!!!
Will get yours and AJ out in todays mail out....
90% chilli the rest is taste..... no fillers etc just firey superhot hell ! I get cravings for it though..... I get up just to have a small 5cent blob on back of hand..... It is a very addictive and crave the high it brings......:hell: Not too many Natural ones out there that can still do that to me..

Back