• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

My plants

Seeing all the other plant photos made me finally get off my butt and take my own.
Here they are:

Super Chili
DSC00509.jpg

One of my Orange Habs. I was worried that this wouldn't make it because a squirrel bit most of the leaves off, but I left for the weekend and when I came back it was bushier than ever.
DSC00506.jpg

more

My other O. Hab. This one had a different response to the squirrel damage.
DSC00508.jpg

Poblano (the tall one) and Fresno (the shorter one) in the same pot. I ran out of space.
DSC00510.jpg

Thanks guys, I've also got a Caribbean Red that I forgot to take a pic of. Pepperman, did you ever send those bonnet seeds?

yes i did it takes some time from thr bahamas. But from the bahamas to austrailia its always faster than austrailia to the bahamas. hope you get them soon

Looking very good, will be interesting to see the progress! Are you growing from bought seedlings or seeds?

peppermanbaha said:
yes i did it takes some time from thr bahamas. But from the bahamas to austrailia its always faster than austrailia to the bahamas. hope you get them soon
Cool, hopefully they get here soon.

joeknowsjolokia said:
Your off to a great start!;) We're not that far away from one another! It will be great to compare notes...:onfire:
Sounds great. I got home from the weekend in Omaha and have a bunch of flowers on my poblano and super chili! Can't wait to get pods.

lavish said:
Looking very good, will be interesting to see the progress! Are you growing from bought seedlings or seeds?
Thanks! These were all bought seedlings. I didn't decide to start growing them in time to get seeds started this season, so I tried to get the best variety I could from local greenhouses.

ABurningMouth said:
Nice job there.
Start from seeds as soon as you can. It's a rush.

Definitely doing so next year. It's too late to get started now, but I'll be hitting up hippyseedco over the winter.

Bob_B said:
Looking good.

You plan to make some chile rellenos?
Sure am, my wife and I both love them.

gardenkiller said:
Nice to see a fellow Iowan. Plants are lookin great.
Thanks on the compliment. There's actually a few of us Iowans and several Nebraskan's on here as well.
Where abouts ya from?

Back