New to the scene...

Hi my name is damien and i am new to the forum and growing chilli.Here is my first message http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?t=1223 any tips will be gladly recieved.I am 42 and live in the west of ireland.I love hot food and playing the guitar(badly).I drive a suzuki 1200 bandit and i cut guys hair for a living.I have a 6 yr old son who is addicted to the playstation and a wife that counts how many bottles of wine that i drink a week.....thats me,,,Chat to you all soon. Damo:violin: :shocked:

Welcome and may the road rise to meet you! Stick around...it's cool that the board is getting chileheads posting from all over the planet!

OK. a little off-topic.

There's a couple hot sauces out there, both called "Irish Scream", that are made with jalapenos ( green, natch.) and contain Irish Whisky. CaJohn makes one and Porky's the other. I brought home the Porky's version..it's really tasty. I'll review it at some point.

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Welcome Aboard!!!
Are there any Hot Sauces available that are made in Ireland?[/QUOTE]

Not that i know of.I keep searching.....The hottest sause i ever came across was an american sause called "vicious viper" Wow that stuff was amazing.

redhotstratocaster said:
Not that i know of.I keep searching.....The hottest sause i ever came across was an american sause called "vicious viper" Wow that stuff was amazing.

:cheers: yeah, great stuff. Another one of CaJohn's product's..

Hey, Strat, welcome to the board!

You're not from Galway, perchance? Was there a few years ago, beautiful place. My mum's from Dublin, but we rarely made it out west :cheers:

Shooty* said:
Hey, Strat, welcome to the board!

You're not from Galway, perchance? Was there a few years ago, beautiful place. My mum's from Dublin, but we rarely made it out west :D
Spot on .working in galway city and living in loughrea ,25 miles sth of the city.

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']:clap: yeah, great stuff. Another one of CaJohn's product's..[/QUOTE]
cajohn's? dunno much about sauces,i usually just eat fresh chilli.this sauce thing is fairly new to me.Is cajohn's online?

Back