The DEFCON ZERO Batch #3's are now available!

If you're interested, the Batch #3's are now available!
If you're curious about what I'm talking about, go to the website. There are only 78 available. They won't be around for very long!

Nice! What bout the email for the limited non-collector edition? I do I have time till tomarrow (becuase that's when I'll have time to drop money in my account at the bank)...

imaguitargod said:
Nice! What bout the email for the limited non-collector edition? I do I have time till tomarrow (becuase that's when I'll have time to drop money in my account at the bank)...

same email! just let him know you want the unsigned!

I haven't received the email...agh! This sucks! I hope he has the right email... it's just my handle plus @aol.com at the end...

Anyone else get the email yet?

Thread moved. Defcon, please, no advertising in the discussions, this is the 3rd thread I've moved. Thanks

imaguitargod said:
I haven't received the email...agh! This sucks! I hope he has the right email... it's just my handle plus @aol.com at the end...

Anyone else get the email yet?

John, have you gotten the e-mail yet? If not, just go to the website and drop me a line. These little guys are going quick!

DEFCON Creator said:
John, have you gotten the e-mail yet? If not, just go to the website and drop me a line. These little guys are going quick!
Still have yet to receive it. I've sent you a message via the website as per your instructions.

marcosauces said:
sorry he just told me he ran out of them... :P
2.gif

marcosauces said:
j/k mulletmen..
:cheers:

Everyone who ordered one up to now got whatever they ordered. Gonna be busy as Hell for the next couple days sorting everything out. Expect an e-mail from me in a day or 2 with a form to fill out (name, shipping address, etc). Once I get that back, I will invoice you and your little Mesphistophelean care package will be on its way.

DEFCON Creator said:
Everyone who ordered one up to now got whatever they ordered. Gonna be busy as Hell for the next couple days sorting everything out. Expect an e-mail from me in a day or 2 with a form to fill out (name, shipping address, etc). Once I get that back, I will invoice you and your little Mesphistophelean care package will be on its way.
I will be looking for the email.... you got the message with my email adress that I sent to you via the website right?

Busy as hell is a good thing. I'm glad you're selling these like hot cakes.

I have now, officially placed my order for the non-collectable Zero bottle! I REALLY can't wait to receive this, then try it on my tounge, and then in foods! I've been holding off my review of Defcons products for The Hot Zone Online because I was waiting to have the COMPLETE collection of his sauces ( Conditions 3-0). Soon, I'll have a MEGA review on his most awsome, otherworldly, amazing, headspinningly (look ma, I made up a word) fantastic sauces!

This is one of the things I love about ordering sauces. I get so excited and just anxiously await the mailman everyday. Hoping the sauce comes in that day's mail...weeeee!

DEFCON Creator said:
Not a problem, I put it under collectibles as it is a collectible. My bad.
No worries, just trying to keep ads/sales out of discussion areas. Hope you sell a lot!

Back