• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Orange Devinero'ed Eggs

Yup I said it, n dit it, just the inner workings of the eggs, not in pic was mayo salt n pepper, chili powder, diced orange hab in pic nor diced yet, sweet relish, paprika, dill, should be it i believe
IMG00402.jpg
here they are after many scruciating hours of kitchen labor.
IMG00403.jpg
they were very hot, these habs were the last few on my plant let them hang out for awhile just to see what would happen, they are actually very very spicy prob been fightin against mold made them extra hot. any ways i cant picture or want to eat a deviled egg unless its got some kick to it now. hope all like n should try.:cool:

Good show NoShow! (That's right..I meant that.) Thats a nice spin on an old traditional. Last time I did deviled eggs I used pickled jalapenos in lieu of the relish and some mustard and bacon bits mixed in.

Cheers, TB.

Looks goood!

I actually had spicy deviled eggs in mind when I bought like 2 doz eggs this month...cept I plan to use Lust sauce in 'em. :mouthonfire:

QuadShotz said:
Looks goood!

I actually had spicy deviled eggs in mind when I bought like 2 doz eggs this month...cept I plan to use Lust sauce in 'em. :mouthonfire:
I need to get some good hot sauces all i have is jamaican hell fire really not that hot.

Back