• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

What a Day!!

Pulled ino the drive to see two priority mails settin on my porch. Sure enough one was from Marco's and the other from DEFCON.
Too late to be my birthday and Christmas is a ways out...so I guess I'll start celebrating September 18th now. AND.... It's a Monday, which mean Monday Night Football and wings.......WOW!
Life is good. Cant wait to belly up to this a bit later. Heap Big Thanks Guys!
p.s. Marco...Thanks for the comp t-shirt!

Marco- Good stuff, The mango pineapple's gone. Didnt make it til halftime, the wife and daughter in-law being the culprits. Then she (D.I.L) swiped your hot sauce. She is not into hot hot, so she was proud that she could handle a sauce labeled hot. It had a very good flavor and I'm gonna miss it. The veggie salsa......well.......it suffers by comparison to the mango, the mango rocks dude!
Ok I know you dont have t's...I was trying to work DEFCON a bit.
I was hoping his first post would be " Hey I'll send ya a free t too. I guess he's aware that you have no apparel, man he's smart.

Me smart? No way!

To tell you the truth, we have an order in for more t-shirts. We only have a couple left, and we're saving them for DEFCON Day on September 30th.

Defcon-
3's not for me.
2 will do.
1's frickin fun.
I will venture from my hooters (wings) obsession tonight and fry up a batch of wings and let the little beauties skinny dip in the #2 a while. drudging a hooters wing thru the #2 last night was good, but I know how you feel about the battered wings dipped in red vinegar, so tonight the #2 gets an exclusive date with 30 are so naked wings. lucky #2.
Your #1 is awesome! Good flavor and wow that slllllooooooowww creeeeeeeeppppiinnngg burn. wow that stuff ranks high with me.
Had a neighbor stop by last night, he's one of those " you can never make something too hot for me" kinda guys. I gotta hand it to him though, he has eatin more than one raw hab while visiting me in the past, so hats off to him. He cracked me up last night, After a hand full of chip's dipped in the #1, He was like.... "Whaaat, thith shithhs noth hopt, I was admitting to the burn and rush and even the numb tongue and he kept on..."Kithh ma ath yoo bathdeerada iths noth hopt" He sounded like he had just returned from a weeks vacation at the dentist
office. I finally cut him off when he wasnt aware the he had beer running out of his mouth & down his face and he wasnt even aware of it. Too frickin fun. Killed over 1/2 the bottle with chips so I'll be replenishing soon. Thanks again DEFCON.

Hillbilly Chili said:
Defcon-
3's not for me.
2 will do.
1's frickin fun.
I will venture from my hooters (wings) obsession tonight and fry up a batch of wings and let the little beauties skinny dip in the #2 a while. drudging a hooters wing thru the #2 last night was good, but I know how you feel about the battered wings dipped in red vinegar, so tonight the #2 gets an exclusive date with 30 are so naked wings. lucky #2.
Your #1 is awesome! Good flavor and wow that slllllooooooowww creeeeeeeeppppiinnngg burn. wow that stuff ranks high with me.
Had a neighbor stop by last night, he's one of those " you can never make something too hot for me" kinda guys. I gotta hand it to him though, he has eatin more than one raw hab while visiting me in the past, so hats off to him. He cracked me up last night, After a hand full of chip's dipped in the #1, He was like.... "Whaaat, thith shithhs noth hopt, I was admitting to the burn and rush and even the numb tongue and he kept on..."Kithh ma ath yoo bathdeerada iths noth hopt" He sounded like he had just returned from a weeks vacation at the dentist
office. I finally cut him off when he wasnt aware the he had beer running out of his mouth & down his face and he wasnt even aware of it. Too frickin fun. Killed over 1/2 the bottle with chips so I'll be replenishing soon. Thanks again DEFCON.

Great stuff! Glad you like it. Now, you'll be pleasantly surprised to know we will have the #1 in an 8 ounce bottle available in about a week, we made it 25% HOTTER. Invite your friend over again.

Hey DEFCON,
I was checkin out your brochure and the deer repellant story has given me another idea. You see I have these knothead horses and two of them are terrible cribbers. So after I get my larger bottle I'm gonna apply some to the top rail in hopes of longer fence life. I'll keep you informed, who knows you may be able to market the #1 to equine facilities around the nation. Sure woulda liked to have heard Mr. Ed talk after a few ounces of the #1 :shocked:

DEFCON Creator said:
#1 in an 8 ounce bottle available in about a week, we made it 25% HOTTER. Invite your friend over again.

Condition 1...larger...hotter?!?!?!?!?! :shocked: :lol: :shocked:

COUNT ME IN!!!!!! How long will this last?

Hillbilly Chili said:
And there he is......"Posting faster than a speeding Mullet"
Whatsup Guitargod?
lol, its because I work infront of a computer for the most part.

DEFCON Creator said:
We'll be discontinuing the little bottles. They will be available in sets only. The 8 ounce are here to stay!
Oh, groovy! That means I don't have to scrounge up more money to buy right away. I'll save up.

DEFCON Creator said:
We'll be discontinuing the little bottles. They will be available in sets only. The 8 ounce are here to stay!

Oh YEAH!!! I'm a-gittin me some more too!(well, after i get paid first, of course!)

Defcon, I enjoyed the Mercedes.

today I killed #1.( playin taps here>>:fire:)
Such a sad day, He was only 3 days old, Cute little 4 oz'er he was. Heck I can remember when.......well it seems like only yesterday that......(why the heck cant I find a crying smiley face..uhm..ok never mind) Maybe one day I'll have another #1, bigger than ever he will be, heck maybe even twice the size. Who knows....Wait DEFCON knows everything, help DEFCON help:!:

Back