883 replies to this topic

#881 Bumper

Bumper

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 18 March 2015 - 07:30 PM

The girls at uni used to drink draft with raspberry cordial… *shudder* so I guess maybe they are targeting a specific market. 

Straight extract, best to be thorough.  

Picked this up because on first inspection it looked pretty cool, beer with blue agave added and fermented of the Staves of barrels that Tequilla was aged in.

In reality it taste like a light beer, Miller, Bud, Coors take your pick, that's been blended with an energy drink containing blue agave. The aroma is blue agave energy drink with beer undertones.

I drank the glass I poured and poured the rest down the drain. Now what hot sauce can I pick that will get this taste out of my mouth?

#1A Hot Chili Man

Hot Chili Man

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1005 posts

Posted Today

#882 wheebz

wheebz

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts
  • aka:Mr. Awesome
  • (x1)

Posted 19 March 2015 - 09:45 AM

thats just....

eww

I brew the beer I drink!!!
Former brewer at Southern Tier Brewing Company and current Brewmaster at Wyndridge Farm Brewery and Cidery

#883 RocketMan

RocketMan

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,364 posts
  • aka:RM
  • (x2)

Posted 19 March 2015 - 12:58 PM

yeah, it was!

Answering The Call For Fire!  If you can't stand the Heat, don't tickle the Dragon!

#884 ajijoe

ajijoe

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,193 posts

Posted 20 March 2015 - 09:25 PM

I guess this is considered a craft beer. This is one of my current favorites, although a bit pricey. This is a Belgian "trappist" beer. Brewed in small quantities by monks within a monastery, its pretty strong at 9%. I highly recommend it if you can find it.

attachicon.gifCasselberry-Altamonte Springs-20150227-00312.jpg

just had regular yellow(triple) last week LOVE IT  the blue is still better but i want it again!!

Edited by ajijoe, 20 March 2015 - 09:27 PM.

NEVER BE ASHAMED OF SCARS,IT JUST MEANS YOU WHERE STONGER THAT WHATEVER IT WAS THAT TRIED TO HURT YOU

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users