A Big Howdy From Flint, Michigan

I'm a long time capsaicin lover and have been growing my own hot peppers for about 30 years now. I love the endorphin rush and after glow after snacking on peppers or a particularly hot dish prepared with them.

I'm retired from AC Spark Plug after sweating in there for 30 years and now spend my time gardening, reading, fartin' around on the computer, up at our lake place and traveling around the backroads of this beautiful state I live in.

Looking forward to getting to know you folks better and trying some great new ways to stuff my gullet with hotfruit.

John

Not much to teach my friends. I don't do anything special with my plants. I DO start all of my garden plants from seed under lights in my basement though. Broccoli, cabbage, tomatoes, tomatillos, peppers, cukes and squash.

The wife gave me a greenhouse kit a couple years ago that I'm still waiting for some time to clear the space I want to put it up on. When I do, I'll be getting some nice early starts on my Piquins, Tepins, Habs and Bhuts.

I love the chiltepins. I pick them by the handful while working in the garden and pop them in my mouth like candy. They're like eating atomic pop rocks. :-)

Hello John!
Good to see you over here too. Looks like we really need to hook up, You coming to the Fenton event?

Scott

Back