for-sale Small Collection for sale

I realize it is poor ettiquite to just pop on with things to sell without introducing myself or being an active member of the community. Having said that however, I want to offer my small collection for sale here before I put it up on Evilbay. I have the following:

Blairs Signed 6am #123
Blairs Signed 06 Holiday #123
Blairs Signed 06 Halloween #246
Aint Milk
Redrum Special
Arizonia Gunslinger
Danny Cash NOS Red
Iguana Golden Habenero
Mad Dog Revenge
El Yucateco
Mini Tabasco

I am selling for $350 and I will pay for domestic shipping. Any questions or interest, email me - jason.bryce@yahoo.com.

I have someone possibly interested in purchasing one of the Blairs. Anyone else interested in one or two bottles if I break up the collection?

I like reptiles so the Iguana thing might be interesting. How is the taste, what foods does it go well with? Expiration date?

MrArboc said:
I like reptiles so the Iguana thing might be interesting. How is the taste, what foods does it go well with? Expiration date?

The Iquanas are probably two or three years old. Unopened. They were given to me to add to my shelf of sauces...

MrArboc said:
:shocked:

You get a sauce and don't taste it???!!!

Some I have, others no. Like the Redrum - this was a personal bottle made by a chilihead and sold in super small batches.

The ones I have listed were strictly for display. I have a few bottles not listed that I like to use.

Some posts deleted! Guys, this is a sale, and he has the right to sell! No more attacks. Big deal, he didn't post a welcome thread.

Welcome to the site, sorry you got such a rude welcome (or maybe you missed that, even better).

Carry on please. Good luck with the sale.

thehotpepper.com said:
Some posts deleted! Guys, this is a sale, and he has the right to sell! No more attacks. Big deal, he didn't post a welcome thread.

Welcome to the site, sorry you got such a rude welcome (or maybe you missed that, even better).

Carry on please. Good luck with the sale.

I did miss it but it really doesnt matter... I was into collecting sauces a few years ago and hung out on occasion on the HSB. I still LOVE to eat the hot stuff, just not collect it. The reason I did not put an intro is because I really dont know If I will be hanging around here. Nothing personal, I just dont have lots of time to spend on lots of different sites, and as I just mentioned collecting hot sauces and the interest in all things spicy has faded... If people want to be upset with me for just stepping in to try and sell something they may want without introducing myself, so be it. I say, leave the posts up... I will not respond angrily, its their right to be upset.

Back