Cheers!!!

Hello everyone...
Just wanted to introduce myself.. Just found your forum and it seems really interesting.
I am Andy and I am 24 years old. I live in Bremen/Germany and hope we will have a good time!

My english is terrible, but i think you will understnd the main parts.. hehe..

Here are some of my plants:
linkst3gl.jpg

rechts203e.jpg

Habanero orange apple
haba27zzx.jpg

Sry, not allowed to post more pix.. Next time ;)

Greetz
Andy

Andy said:
The "german Andy connection" takes over..:lol:

:lol: Sorry, no chance! The Aussies are "breeding like rats" here as Rainbowberry said.

MrArboc said:
Welcome from Sweden! No problems understanding so far, but what is Habanero orange apple?

It's the Habanero manzano, C. chinense. "Manzano" means apple. Don't mix it up with the pubescens variety Manzano!

Armadillo said:
It's the Habanero manzano, C. chinense. "Manzano" means apple. Don't mix it up with the pubescens variety Manzano!

Oh, the selfproclaimed taxonomy expert will have a field day about this horrible way of using the very taxonomic name Manzano!

:lol:

Sorry, couldn't help myself. A taxonomist bitching about the common name hobanira... ;) It has never been heard of before!

Nice to see that there are people from all over the world!!

Just to make it clear:

Habanero Manzano:
habanero_manzano.jpg

Habanero Orange:
PI435918.jpg

(My) habanero Orange Apple: (small berries with plain skin)
habanero_orange_apple.jpg

Pictures taken from www.semillas.de. Nice seed dealer, where i got my seeds! Highly recommended!

Greetz

Hello and welcome from Australia.....

Love the look of that Orange Hab Apple!!!! Never heard of it before. I'll have to look into it....

Thanks everyone!!

The orange apple has a heat level of 5/10, so you can enjoy the habanerotaste. Thats why it is a good alternative of the usual habanero orange. I will give some feedback when they are ready..

Back