• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Spicy Fresh Pineapple?

Pineapple Chicken Kebabs

Pineapple (with brown sugar and hab powder)
Chicken (marinated in yogurt, fresh mint, and spices)
Separated by green bell peppers on bamboo skewers

finally used the pineapple i had. was getting close but was absolutely delicious i will always wait till it gets perfectly ripe before eating again anyways. i prepped the pineapple used some of my sundried orange habanero's crushed thme up into powdermixed with a 1/2 tsp chili powder. sprinkled on the pineapple slices then skewered, along with some nice beef kabobs. holy shit the pineapples were KICKIN! but the sweetness of the pineapple really evened things out. spicy pineapples you gotta try this Thanx idea THP
IMG00140.jpg

I would have put them on the same skewer but miss noshow didnt want spicy beef sooo.
IMG00142.jpg

IMG00141.jpg

that green stuff in the bowl spinach mixed with romaine hearts topped with a creamy balsamic really good n crumbles
oh yeah alfredo pasta for the starch.

Get a fresh, whole pinneaple, cut it lengthwise into four, coat with honey, sprinkle with fresh crushed black peppercorns and grill to perfection (closed top, lower flame). Consume while hot.

you don't really need to wait to use a pineapple . Pineapple is one of those kinds of fruits that does not ripen once picked.. it only starts to rot..( some kind of enzymatic thing) you just need to pick the most ripe one you can find at the store.. A good way to know if it is ripe is to pull on the leaves in the middle of the crown .. If they pluck out easily it is ripe and ready to go.

the mountaisn arent even blue i think i failed on the beer, (coors is expensive beer for me) besides the good stuff bass guineess sam adams

Back