#1 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 19,777 posts
  • aka:Pookie
  • (x2)

Posted 07 January 2005 - 10:27 PM

No one posts, everyone just browses... what do you guys want to make it more active???!

#2 JA1LB1RD

JA1LB1RD

Mild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 January 2005 - 10:42 PM

:D caught me browsin' I'm actually just lookin' for some random conversation. Nothin' specific I suppose :D This forum has some pretty spectacular features compared to other forums I'm registered with (chat, avatars, pm notice, etc) I think as more people find it, you'll notice alot more activity.
I thought you said you WANTED it hot.

#3 The Hot Pepper

The Hot Pepper

On Fire!

• Administrators
  • 19,777 posts
  • aka:Pookie
  • (x2)

Posted 07 January 2005 - 10:53 PM

:D caught me browsin'

:D

#4 bubbaschili

bubbaschili

Smokin' Hot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 08 January 2005 - 04:15 PM

me personaly i just started doing cook offs about 2 years ago so im intrested in talking to people that do the same thing..getting ideas on how to win competitions..i love hot food so i enjoy reading the recipes.

#5 LinNJoe

LinNJoe

Heating Up

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 01:48 PM

No one posts, everyone just browses... what do you guys want to make it more active???!

Compared to some 'Hot' discussion boards on the web right now, this one is being fantastically successful by comparison. Some ideas to inspire more talk might include:

1. More polls

2. Some "what do you like?" sorts of questions

3. A forum for pics. We're all proud of our love of hot & spicy, whether we sell, grow, collect, or just taste. Since most people are visual, give folks a chance to see stuff online.

Just my $0.02...or $0.03 CDN. :)

- J

#6 Tina Brooks

Tina Brooks

Smokin' Hot

• Inactive Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 04:17 PM

No one posts' date=' everyone just browses... what do you guys want to make it more active???![/quote']

Compared to some 'Hot' discussion boards on the web right now, this one is being fantastically successful by comparison. Some ideas to inspire more talk might include:

1. More polls

2. Some "what do you like?" sorts of questions

3. A forum for pics. We're all proud of our love of hot & spicy, whether we sell, grow, collect, or just taste. Since most people are visual, give folks a chance to see stuff online.

Just my $0.02...or $0.03 CDN. :)

- J

If you're paying .03 CDN, man, you're getting ripped off. We're only charging 20% exchange. :)
VP Marketing, Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc. Peppermaster; http://www.peppermaster.com
Focus on Flavour!

#7 DEFCON Creator

DEFCON Creator

On Fire!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,689 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 07:57 AM

I think I stated it before, but a thread of upcoming events nationally would be great, and would let people know what's going on in their area. Not to mention links to various chili organizations, which aren't the easiest things to find if you don't know exactly what you're looking for. If you guys want, we're doing a cool little BBQ & chili show in early September, if you send me something about this site, I'll put flyers out on our table if you like. Nothing like shameless advertising, I should know. :mrgreen:

64 International Awards since 2006 for best Wing Sauces and Horseradish products! Arm yourself with DEFCON, and blow your guests away! www.DEFCONsauces.com. Future Rulers of Earth

#8 Tina Brooks

Tina Brooks

Smokin' Hot

• Inactive Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,939 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 10:10 AM

I think I stated it before, but a thread of upcoming events nationally would be great, and would let people know what's going on in their area. Not to mention links to various chili organizations, which aren't the easiest things to find if you don't know exactly what you're looking for. If you guys want, we're doing a cool little BBQ & chili show in early September, if you send me something about this site, I'll put flyers out on our table if you like. Nothing like shameless advertising, I should know. :mrgreen:

Flyers, would be good. I'd love to be able to hand those out at shows.

T
VP Marketing, Brooks Pepperfire Foods Inc. Peppermaster; http://www.peppermaster.com
Focus on Flavour!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users