Wood fired Pizza oven

I've always wanted a wood fired outdoor style oven and I've been looking at this type.

http://robertoswoodfiredovens.com.au/ovens.htm

They are only 30 minutes away from me....

I was looking at the largest one they have which has internal dimensions of 1000mm x 800mm, and it's fully DIY.

Total cost for the unit is $1795 AUD. Then I just need to build a stand for it to go on and maybe a longer chimney depending on where I want to put it (under cover in the BBQ area??)

moyboy said:
I think I'd be more motivated with the oven...:lol:

I would be. I would probably make a pizza every night if I had one in my back yard. Why dont you just get the design down and make your own instead of buying someone elses?

millworkman said:
I would be. I would probably make a pizza every night if I had one in my back yard. Why dont you just get the design down and make your own instead of buying someone elses?

Cause I'm lazy......:oops::D

He would just move the bricks around and say he found a good spot :rolleyes:

I'm getting pretty keen to do this and i'm going down to the shop in the next week to have a closer look.........

I had this thread in here and moved it to BBQ Talk thinking it wasn't about a smoker or a grill.....:rolleyes:

If he does I'll be over for pizza.

You had better get ya ticket then. For the record i don't know that he WILL buy the oven but i just have a feeling about this!

Actually...I'm pretty sure i will get one just not sure when the finances will let me....Hopefully my tax refund will be a good one....:)

You know I should make one of these. I think I could for a couple of hundred bucks, and I AM a mason, so it should be easy...

Back