Hello from Ireland!

This is my first year growing chillies, and it's gone quite well. Thought I'd register here to see what I can do with my goodies, as I'm the only chilli-head in the house.

Welcome from Lake Constance, Germany!

Are you growing indoors or outdoors? Do you have the warm gulf stream climate in the southwest? You will find a lot of information here.

:welcome: from Liverpool. UK. An Irish chilihead! I didn't think there was such a thing! You'll find loads of info here :)

Lally, I'm from Burnley, Lancashire originally. Married an Irish lass and relocated a few years ago.:)

I'm growing indoors on a huge windowsill Armadillo. When it's hot it's boiling, but when it's bad it's awful; we are very much open to the elements here. Hopefully next year I'll have a greenhouse all being well.

I knew you couldn't be Irish! Chilli is like kryptonite to all the Irish folk I've met (I lived with one for 3 years and he almost cried at the sight of curried potatoes). I have no idea what a windowsill Armadillo is but good luck with the growing :)

Lally said:
Is it some sort of window box? Google is failing me.

A Windowsill Armadillo is a strange looking mammal who likes to look out through windows freaking out the lady next door;)

Chilli is the Irishfolk's Kryptonite?! :shocked:

Now I know what to use for those evenings when the city centre is full of hen-night groups...:lol:

Greetings from Merseyside, by the way. You'll love this place! :)

Lally said:
I have no idea what a windowsill Armadillo is...

I am a windowsill Armadillo in wintertime but an outdoor Armadillo in summer.

Jabberwocky said:
Windowsill Armadillo does sound a bit exotic.:lol:

:hell:

MrArboc said:
A Windowsill Armadillo is a strange looking mammal who likes to look out through windows freaking out the lady next door;)

It's easier to freak them out by looking into their window!

I'm part Irish... must be the rest of the Scottish Ross gene in me (doesn't hurt to throw in a bit of German and English in the mix!!!) to keep the chilis from taking my powers!!!
Ahh..., I love being Northern Cuban. Welcome from Miami ;)

Ha! More proof I couldnt be the least bit Irish! -okay, I'm 98% Anglo-Saxon American Mutt- but with all the English, Dutch, German and French, I wonder why I love all this Asian and Mexican food. Maybe its those mysterious, dark-skinned ancestors that my relatives wont talk about much:shocked::P

Oh, and welcome from the American Mutt in St. Louie, Missouri!

Back