Just joined

Hi all,

I have viewed Hot Pepper forum for awhile and have really enjoyed reading the post.

I am completely amazed at the depth and the large volumes of responses by the members of this forum, thus my reason for joining.

Forgive the username, I had a weak moment; hopefully I can build my profile in the near future.

I will be posting some pictures in the Pepper Talk sections with hopes that someone can help me ID my plant.

Regards,
Mark

http://s633.photobucket.com/albums/uu53/BurningColon/Hot Peppers/

Hello and welcome from Australia...

The user name is a daily happening around here...:lol:

In fact I have one right now...I used some of the hottest sauce I have on dinner last night and I'm paying for it now.....:D

How do I insert a picture

Man you guys are fast!

Can someone tell me how to insert a picture/image (.jpeg) directly into a message document?

I am trying to create a message to ID one of my plants and want to include a jpeg.

Hello from Miami. To insert an image sign up on photobucket or similar photo-sharing account. When images are uploaded to your account it will give you instructions on how to share these photos in message boards, etc. Most likely you can copy/paste the image link into your post which will embed the image into your post text. Enjoy the site. Plenty of great folk here.

copy/paste

Thanks Sumofmybits,
copy and paste didn't work, first thing I tried.
I will try your suggestion, I will however admit to having a few nips of Remy Brandy. Ouch.

No worries. A photo-sharing account is necessary to post pics on THP. THP does not support a direct image upload... I'm assuming to save server space with the immense amounts of shtuff we post. A little bit of a run-around and a small learning curve, but you'll be sharing your images lickety-split. ;)

If it seems that we're quick to respond, it's because we constantly take turns manning the site. Your first shift starts tomorrow at noon...
just kidding.

Welcome from west Texas!

:welcome: from Liverpool, UK. I doubt anyone on here would have a problem with your username it goes with the territory :)

another thing I noticed about members

wanted to add this:

Have you ever visited some forums where the grammar, spelling and thought process makes the entry almost unreadable, even uncomprehensible.

THP members appear, believe it or not, to actually review their post before submitting.

I know there is the odd dropped r at the of you, for your, even I have done that. Sometimes forgetting an intented negation (forgetting to put in not) but for the most part the majority of entries are readable and understandable. I think this is what makes a good forum.

keep up the good work everyone and always review before posting.

PS, Canadians spell flavor (flavour) and color (colour) so don't give me any hassel when reading some of my posts!

Back