HELLO FROM AUSTRALIA

Hi all,
just thought i would say hello! im new to the hot stuff and only a few years ago i didn't even have normal pepper on my food!! now im moving up with the heat lol. Im starting to grow my own chillies and making hot sauces , powder etc. Anyway hi .

Ah G'day mate. I think you're the first NT person here....so welcome from NSW...

You'll love it here and will learn so much about the art of sauce making and lots more.

Enjoy...

moyboy said:
Ah G'day mate. I think you're the first NT person here....so welcome from NSW...

You'll love it here and will learn so much about the art of sauce making and lots more.

Enjoy...

Hi, I thought there would have been more from the NT ! you would think the climate would be perfect for growing chillies. I just brought a heap of seeds bhut jolokia,goat weed,chicken heart,jalapeno , royal black and a few others . This is my first go at growing from seeds ! I plan on making some sauces and powders with the chillies i grow and just try a few things out.

"Just try a few things out"- Roughly translates into- "Start growing chillis to make sauces and powders then move onto more exotic varieties until i become addicted at which point i will have around 200 plants, no room left in my yard and people calling me names like crazy insane etc"

Yeah just try a few things out!

I too welcome you from N.S.W. if you haven't figured it out yet we are a bit of a nutty bunch around here, well at least most of us! :P

Novacastrian said:
"Just try a few things out"- Roughly translates into- "Start growing chillis to make sauces and powders then move onto more exotic varieties until i become addicted at which point i will have around 200 plants, no room left in my yard and people calling me names like crazy insane etc"

Yeah just just a few things out!

I too welcome you from N.S.W. if you haven't figured it out yet we are a bit of a nutty bunch around here, well at least most of us! :P

LOL.. it has started already! i was only going to get 2 plants but over the last month or so i have been getting right into it and realy looking at all the variaties etc . Will see how i go ....would realy like to add a Aji umba to the list...lol

welcome from St. Louis!

I think I'm pretty new at this- but I have been working up to heat for some time. You seem to have jumped in the deep end with both feet!

Wildfire Chilli Australia said:
Hi from the other side! Chillies are addictive and you can never grow too many.
Look forward to seeing some pics when they are fruiting.

I just planted some seeds of goat weed , birds eye and one that i de-seeded from the shop (will get picks when flowring etc to see if anybody can id it). Will get some picks up in the growers section.

Back