HI!

DanielDan said:
Im a pretty easy going guy from Canberra with a wife and one puppy who is the best thing in my life! I like people who keep it real with me, as i am going to keep it real with you. Respect and trust is lacking these days.

You wife hasn't got access to this forum by any chance?? :lol:

Welcome to the forum Dan, Neil is a good friend of mine so i will not be cursing him, rather thanking him for another member to this fine site. He got me started here also!

Thanks everyone! :)

If i had a choice i would be a Novacastrian. Swansea was my stomping ground for a lil and i 1st stood up on a surf board on Nobbys beach :D

DanielDan said:
Thanks everyone! :)

If i had a choice i would be a Novacastrian. Swansea was my stomping ground for a lil and i 1st stood up on a surf board on Nobbys beach :D

Love swansea.....Go fishing there all the time through summer....and good old nobbys beach.....yeah... the memories. Usually memories of nobbys is me and a girl naked on the sand at 2 in the morning....:D but i guess the swimming is good to....

Welcome DanielDan. You have totally put me out of out of the running for that huge tasty collection of Aussie hotsauces forever... Awkward!

moyboy said:
Love swansea.....Go fishing there all the time through summer....and good old nobbys beach.....yeah... the memories. Usually memories of nobbys is me and a girl naked on the sand at 2 in the morning....:D but i guess the swimming is good to....

Man the rock pools, the moon light and the ocean in the background. Life could be so sweet :)

And where else can you climb up inside a big penis looking metal art work (pardon my ignorance - its near the ferry) and overlooks a shipping dock that means so much to the people of Newcastle! :P

And the case of hot sauce will be loved, if i end up the lucky person!

Welcome, Dan! -I must be a lightweight yet- I havent had enough hot stuff to make my digestive system unhappy-as far as I can tell, the more hot stuff I eat, the better it works!

However, whenever my digestion is unhappy- I find that ginger sets it right again. candied ginger, Jamaican ginger beer, my own ginger mead, that lovely chewy ginger candy that comes in the green box...ooo, and rice congee with ginger- the sinuses like that one, too :lol:

Back