Woody says hello

Hello everybody,
my name is woody and i am addicted to growing chillis
babys.JPG

These are my new baby dorset nagas the worlds hottest pepper?
I've got a few seeds spare if you have a good trade offer:D

Anyway its a great site and i look forward to making loads of new friends

cheers all

Woody:cool:

Welcome Aboard!!!! Glad to have you with us...your plants look nice and cute. Funny how they grow up to be so mean and wicked hot!!

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']Welcome Aboard!!!! Glad to have you with us...your plants look nice and cute. Funny how they grow up to be so mean and wicked hot!![/QUOTE]
Ya, tell me about it!

Hi Woody. Can't believe I didn't say hello before or note you're in the Midlands.

West Mids, I take it? I'm in Solihull.

Edit: Lincolnshire, eh? Not too far. I'll look forward to ordering some produce.

Hi Shooty,
i'm having an open day when the weather warms up may(ish) I'll pm you, my site is in its early days, i am hoping to stock some great sauces from this site, Defcon sauces are on there way as we speak. I'm also making my own and with thousands of dorset naga pods they are going to be mean:hell:
I will also be bringing my famous fire eggs to the world......these are amazing, they will rock the world, i have so many ideas my heads spinning, Ryan at the hot pepper is designing my logo as we speak so its all go go go.
Still 6 months from full pelt but its all good fun:)

Cool beans. If you're saucing stuff from the guys here, we'll definately be making the trip over.

Note: That was a genuine spoonerism. I meant "sourcing" stuff from the guys here, obv.

woody said:
Hello everybody,
my name is woody and i am addicted to growing chillis
babys.JPG

These are my new baby dorset nagas the worlds hottest pepper?
I've got a few seeds spare if you have a good trade offer:D

Anyway its a great site and i look forward to making loads of new friends

cheers all

Woody:cool:

Howzit Woody? Welcome. I just got some Bhut Jolokia seeds & will trade a few for some Nagas. It would be interesting to compare them.

Hi Redthumb,
all my dorset naga seeds are now seedlings, i also have some bhut jolokia, all i can offer is loads of dorset seeds next year....sorry my friend.

Back