• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Florida Restaurant Claims to They Have 20 Million Scoville Unit Extract Hot Wings

ha ha. you mean Naga Jolokias aren't over 20 million SHU?? people always want to make up bogus stuff for attention.

if it actually existed do you think it would even be legal to serve a 20 million chicken wing to the public?? It was probably a cayenne sauce and they needed the promotional attention.

That's hilarious stuff.

Also, more proof that the gals can take the heat...the wussy boy couldn't even eat one!

Hell, after all, if men had to give birth, we'd have died out as a race after adam and eve. ;)

Ballzworth said:
ha ha. you mean Naga Jolokias aren't over 20 million SHU?? people always want to make up bogus stuff for attention.

if it actually existed do you think it would even be legal to serve a 20 million chicken wing to the public?? It was probably a cayenne sauce and they needed the promotional attention.
In this life I’ve known nothing but seeds you’ve sown, I’ve walked the highways and I’ve combed the side roads. it’s been a joy of highs, oh the pain of lows... I met the devil at the heart of the crossroads. I share a soul with a hunting hound, my blood’s a red river that flows through every town. NOOO... have you ever felt like I have?

I didn't. I googled it. Sounded like Robert Johnson lyrics.

I'm going to check out DD. I've seen their name in college radio playlists in the top 10.

Ballzworth said:
if it actually existed do you think it would even be legal to serve a 20 million chicken wing to the public??

It would be a really stupid thing to do in a country where you can sue McDonalds for serving hot coffee - and win! :(

lol... Bet they are hot... but to my knowledge 16 million is the hottest so far & that relatively is pure Cap.

20 million, just a false claim. Bet half the chilliheads in here could eat em up. :)

Davetaylor said:
as above pure cap (in crystal form)only weighs in at 16 mill so where the hell did the extra 4 mil come from?

Tony Montana...he know's the streets 'ju know...a mill here...a mill there..

Salute', TB.

I've been there before, but not lately. Actually not in the past few years to be precise. I wasn't aware of this b.s. claim. I'm going to have to go there again and check it out. Maybe friday after work.

Davetaylor said:
as above pure cap (in crystal form)only weighs in at 16 mill so where the hell did the extra 4 mil come from?

There minds.......This is such BS.......At least in Australia when they said they were selling the hottest burger on the plant they were using death rain or something like that.....20 million....Why not say 50 billion.....it all the same when you get past about 5 million......

Back