• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

Rock candy

jbjcooltext000001.gif

My kids have been after me to try and make rock candy so here i go.Since it is all about the kids(well not all)we started to make it and then i got the idea(the hot head that i am) of mixing allitle..OK OK alot of habanero powder in with the sugar.They say it takes about a week for it to harden so stay tuned for the review.:(

doug@jerseyboyzjerky.com

A friend of ours about 6-7 years ago @ the fiery food show used his extract sauce to make rock candy. He placed a bowl of the candy on the table at his booth. And let people try it no warning or anything. Needless to say the paramedics were on hand in short order. I thought it was hot but bearable.

Mick
Kato's

kato said:
A friend of ours about 6-7 years ago @ the fiery food show used his extract sauce to make rock candy. He placed a bowl of the candy on the table at his booth. And let people try it no warning or anything. Needless to say the paramedics were on hand in short order.

:shocked: I would have loved to see the looks on their faces...but I guess they should have expected that at the fiery food show.

Back