• Start a personal food blog, or, start a community food thread for all.

I HAD to share this....

I only ate a short while ago and now I think I'm gonna recycle my meal . Anyone who eats shit like that deserves a heart attack.

Awesome! I've done variations of many of those. If you eat them all the time, sure you'll need a team of doctors around you 24/7. Once in blue moon don't hurt a 'thang.

Salute',TB.

The only thing I've had off the list is the Bacon Expolsion. Not only did I not eat anything else for the next day, I also didn't have anything leave the other end for another day ontop of that. :shocked:

things like that should not be eaten more than once in your lifetime if at all.

texas blues said:
Once in blue moon don't hurt a 'thang.

Too true - but there's lots of people who eat stuff like that all the time. No wonder there's so many Americans who make Jabba the hut look annorexic.

Before McDonald's changed their seating, I was in there eating when I looked up and saw a women with 3 Big Macs, 3 large Fries and 2 Large Cokes walking past me. Oh and she was dinning alone! :shocked: Well, she became all upset and started yelling, creating a huge disturbance all because she could not fit behind the stationary seats and the table. It was so sad and gross at the same time that I actually lost my appetite and left.

Badger said:
I only ate a short while ago and now I think I'm gonna recycle my meal . Anyone who eats shit like that deserves a heart attack.

But how can you pass up on deep fried bacon crusted pork rinds? mmmmm bacon.......:drooling:

chr*st!
after the widowmaker & deep fried surprise i had to give up as my heart was giving out.
i couldn't eat that sh*t even for one meal!
gimme a chilli fest with lean meat anyday.

Pepperfreak said:
Before McDonald's changed their seating, I was in there eating when I looked up and saw a women with 3 Big Macs, 3 large Fries and 2 Large Cokes walking past me. Oh and she was dinning alone! :shocked: Well, she became all upset and started yelling, creating a huge disturbance all because she could not fit behind the stationary seats and the table. It was so sad and gross at the same time that I actually lost my appetite and left.

:rofl: I just would have said the same thing i did to a rather large women leaving Mcdonalds the other day with food in hand. I just simply said "you don't neeeeeeed it".

scarpetti said:
But how can you pass up on deep fried bacon crusted pork rinds? mmmmm bacon.......:drooling:

Dude, I love bacon and I love pork rinds but stuck together and deep-fried? Aw hell I'd try it once.:) But seriously - when I see earth walking manatees stuffing down heart attack specials like on that site I can't help but wonder how they do it.

Man don't go there if you're hungry! I could sit down and munch on a lot of these. Probably wouldn't eat for a week after though. Make sure to load up on fiber beforehand.

patrick said:
Man don't go there if you're hungry! I could sit down and munch on a lot of these. Probably wouldn't eat for a week after though. Make sure to load up on fiber beforehand.

And a rib-spreader and a good heart surgeon too.

It's all good to me, seeing that I have a really high metabolism rate and according to my wife I have no heart for that crap to attack!

Is there anything that can't be deep fried??

Some looks so good, and lots of combo's I had never considered, such as a hamberger made will jelly donuts.

The meat baby intrigued me; very inventive, but a little twisted...

RS

Back