• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

Passow's Green Sauce FROM HELL!!!!!!!

Oh look here...what's this? A tease from my newest sauce? Why yes...yes, I believe it is. In a few hours time I will be commencing with my latest creation (with assistance from one of my hot sauce deciples, Eric Chem)......a green sauce....FROM THE DEPTHS OF HELL!!!!

It'll consist of all unripened peppers; Jolokias, Scorpins, and what ever the hell else I decided to pull out of the garden. Beer, Vinegar, Tiquila, garlic, rosemary, basil, a dash of salt (right at the end), ginger, saffron, tomatillo....and maybe some other stuff...like puppies or very small Canadians...

Pictures will come later....:crazy:

Well shiat..I'm a short canuck in the sauce already..lolz!

TYVM Mr Ezra Brooks!
drinking-2.gif

Just got back from hot sauce making. We ended up with 5 bottle total (we flipped a coin fo rthe 5th bottle, Chem won again). Lots of beer druken, I'll pos pics tomarrow when I get tp work.

Oh ya, the shits hot as hell....juts like I had boped.

imaguitargod said:
Just got back from hot sauce making. We ended up with 5 bottle total (we flipped a coin fo rthe 5th bottle, Chem won again). Lots of beer druken, I'll pos pics tomarrow when I get tp work.

Oh ya, the shits hot as hell....juts like I had boped.

Too late...we hijacked your thread!

Salute! TB.

Here we go. Here's all the peppers used:
passowsauce1.jpg

Here it is boiling away:
passowsauce2.jpg

Bottle with all the various beers we drank:
passowsauce3.jpg

Now all I have to do is wait two weeks for it to mellow and settle, open it up and try it.

Back