• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

I eat spicy food...

How often do you eat spicy food?

• Every meal!

Votes: 9 13.6%
  • Just about every meal

Votes: 29 43.9%
  • Once a day

Votes: 14 21.2%
  • A fews times a week

Votes: 12 18.2%
  • Once a week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • When I'm in the mood

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • When I buy a new hot sauce

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't like spicy food, I just hang out here cuz the peeps are cool!

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
POLL

How often do you eat spicy food?

Constantly....i can't seem to get enough of anything spicy anymore....it's like a disease or an addiction....but an interesting one indeed....thats why i really have to get off my ass and start growing hot peppers....i spend a fortune on the buggers every week...

Sickmont said:
Constantly....i can't seem to get enough of anything spicy anymore....it's like a disease or an addiction....but an interesting one indeed....thats why i really have to get off my ass and start growing hot peppers....i spend a fortune of the buggers every week...

I could have written this myself ....
I have peppers that people give me from their gardens... I figure I can cultivate The Ultimate LuckyDog Pepper :)

I dont know about anyone else but I actually feel high after eating hot peppers a little with food but thats like combining the munchies and inducing the "high" at the same time :)

When I met my wife she didn't like spicy or hot after years of marriage she now eats it all. Goes to show you you can share your addiction.

Mick
Kato's

If for some unknown reason I find no peppers in the crisper (that’ll never happen) almost everything get a few shakes of cayenne and then I will bring out the my sauce of choice. If it has no kick to it……I’d just rather not eat the s**t period……

Gonna have to go with the once a day option, since I haven't worked up the nerve to put hot sauce on my frosted mini-wheats. Yet. :drooling:

I voted for every meal (although the Peeps are cool, especially when you put them in the microwave...they get really big). I just had a salad (from the garden) with tuna and dried peppers sprinkled on it for breakfest. As for cereal, take your milk and mix a few splashes of Defcon Zero (or CaJohn's Z) and let sit for 5 minutes, stirring occassionally. Then put on your favorite cereal and your off!

imaguitargod said:
As for cereal, take your milk and mix a few splashes of Defcon Zero (or CaJohn's Z) and let sit for 5 minutes, stirring occassionally. Then put on your favorite cereal and your off!

:drooling:

I voted just about every meal. Like the others, I can't seem to find eating spicy with cereal much of a well balanced flavor. Of course I can drink a beer with my cereal, so it's possible that I could adjust to spicy frosted flakes.

Yeah if you can do milk and beer, wow Capn, you are almost there.
My Brother can eat "gravy n biscuits" with beer and milk as his chaser. Turns my stomach.

sauce and cereal..that sounds disgusting to me sorry...haha
cereal and beer..the same.....
i think my stomach would just come out of me and slap me around if i try anything like that...:think:

Back