• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Have you all seen...

...the new 2am. and 3am. bottles from Blair's? They're really kind of cool! I ordered mine a week ago and at that time, you could have the 3am. bottle custom autographed to you!

2am:

reserve_2am_large-01.png

3am:

reserve_3am_large-01.png

I stopped giving a hoot about Blaior's products when he killed the collectors market and also when he stopped caring about the quality of his sauces.

Noshownate said:
hell yeah bet that stuff's kicking was it expensive?

Not as bad as the aftermarket. $29 and $29 respectively.

imaguitargod said:
I stopped giving a hoot about Blaior's products when he killed the collectors market and also when he stopped caring about the quality of his sauces.

I tend to agree with you...but the bottles are so damn cool!!

I love the new bottles, none of his collector stuff is for eating, so the quality of what's inside doesn't really matter to me. I love several of his sauces, especially Sweet Death since it's mild and you can POUR it on just about anything.

Tkromer said:
I love the new bottles, none of his collector stuff is for eating, so the quality of what's inside doesn't really matter to me. I love several of his sauces, especially Sweet Death since it's mild and you can POUR it on just about anything.

I have nearly all of the Blair's reserves. I think there are four that I'm missing: (N-59, N2-59, 2008 Halloween, 2004 Halloween). I'm looking at a PRE-AM on eBay right now, but it'll probably be way over my budget! The last one sold went for over 10K...

OOF

Do you have any photos of your collection?

paulky_2000 said:
I have nearly all of the Blair's reserves. I think there are four that I'm missing: (N-59, N2-59, 2008 Halloween, 2004 Halloween).

Would you perhaps have a Special Encore available for trade? I've got doubles/triples of the ones you need, for trade only.

I don't believe I've ever photographed my hot sauce collection, but I could do that sometime.
I could only imagine getting ALL the Blair's collectibles, not in my budget just yet, but I will buy them when I can I guess :)

DEFCON Creator said:
Would you perhaps have a Special Encore available for trade? I've got doubles/triples of the ones you need, for trade only.

I wish I did!!

I have the "standard" Encore that came w/ the FC 500. But if I did, and was going to deal it to ANYONE, it'd be you, Creator!:cool:

paulky_2000 said:
I'm looking at a PRE-AM on eBay right now, but it'll probably be way over my budget! The last one sold went for over 10K...

I rest my case...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320438101889&ssPageName=ADME:B:ONA:US:1123

DEFCON Creator said:

Wow Creator. Perhaps you should share a photo of your "shelf of doom".:onfire:

Back