• If you have a question about commercial production or the hot sauce business, please post in The Food Biz.

The hot sauce odyssey..(Photos!)

OKAY....

This is the picture story of a night filled with beer, peppers, blenders, and bottles (not the beer!)

Foolishness and hot sauce making seems to go hand-in-hand, so here it is.....submitted for your viewing pleasure:

The frozen harvest from the summer's plants:

100_0469.jpg

A fistfull of peppers...

100_0479.jpg

Pay no attention to the beer...it'll be gone soon enough!

100_0482.jpg

More frozen peppers...

100_0471.jpg

to be continued....

Tim is on deck for comic relief...

100_0480.jpg

Gloves at the ready!

100_0487.jpg

The first sauce....it was more of a relish for my girlfriend. It's crushed cranberries, a bit of garlic, salt, apple cider vinegar, and cayennes.

100_0488.jpg

And here it is cooking on the stovetop...

100_0492.jpg

to be continued...

And here it is in the bottles. Can anyone guess what her name is?

100_0497.jpg

Tim making a special blend.....don't ask me what....he never told me!

MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

100_0496.jpg

The uber-hot sauce!! You can see what's in it:

100_0499.jpg

It is a really pretty color....and really hot!!

100_0500.jpg

to be continued...

Yes...I actually asked for this shot...

100_0509.jpg

More sauce....yes we made some amongst the drinking!

100_0510.jpg

SUPASTAAAA!!!!!!

100_0513.jpg

More of the hot stuff on the stovetop. (not to be confused with the drunk-ass in the bikini apron)

100_0514.jpg

to be continued...

PKY......Sir that epic pictorial barnburner of a thesis of sauce, chile's and brewhaha can only be given one equally epic rating!

Hot, Blue, and Righteous!

Fantastic pics. Handsome boys. Get outta' town apron! Loved it! And you also managed to capture the sauce display above the cupboard too! Outstanding!

Jump back and kiss 'yo 'sef two times!

Some fine looking homemade sauces!!!! Holy Hell I just saw all the sauces you have on the shelves, on top of the Nuker, in the entertainment center, on the bookcase!!! Thats one hell of a collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Some fantastic pepper pics too!!

Back