• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Too much hot sauce?

Since some of us (or most of us) will be meeting up in NM, it got me thinking. Whenever I meet up with chili-heads there is always a "sample this sauce sample that sauce" thing that eventually happens. And with a gathering of many chili-heads, that's alot of hot sauces/products. Now, no food in stomich reactions and bad extract reactions aside (Chuck Hell, I'm looking at you), can one get sick by eating too much hot sauces? This would be akin to eating too much candy on Halloween (thank god I don't do the sugar/candy thing).

Funny you should ask. A virtual plethora of tin-plated supermen show up to this show, oozing their testosterone claiming nothing is too hot. Put it this way, at the end of each day at the show, the mens room rivaled that of the vomitoriums of ancient Rome. It was friggin' hilarious when I walked in in the Creator outfit, and people were glad to see someone from the Health Dept finally show up. LOL!

Back