• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Blair's 2009 Halloween Reserve

Looks like two of us (and Creator) have the addiction... You guys just have a bit of a head start on me. I have some 6am on the way that I only paid $125 for too :)

Tkromer said:
Looks like two of us (and Creator) have the addiction... You guys just have a bit of a head start on me. I have some 6am on the way that I only paid $125 for too :)

I just watched a crap-load of Blair's reserves go for DIRT cheap on eBay. (for example, a 2007 Halloween reserve went for under $70. That's under what it cost NEW!) I would have scooped them up, but I already have all of them!;)

I've been avoiding Ebay, I don't really have the money to be buying a ton right now, and if I see them for that price I will buy anyway.

On the bright side, our house will be finished by about February, so we might have some spending money again after I stop sinking all my money into that.

Probably too late, but just looking for more info.
What is their website address. Can't seem to find it via google

I ordered about the same, maybe 7:00 actually -- still queued. I ordered from them once before on a Saturday though, it'll be that way till Monday.

I'm interested to see what we get, since they're all different. I REALLY want one with silver wax, even though the orange is more traditional.

I saw this before I went to work this morning (4:00 am) but I am broke until next payday - well , I am broke unless I want to ignore a few unnecessary trivial things like rent, gas, groceries, etc.

so I had to pass

paulky_2000 said:
;)

....like, say, my EX WIFE!!!! :rofl:

I've got one of them myself

one great thing I can say about her - because of her I don't have to worry about identity theft -

she wrecked my credit so bad no one would want my identity

if someone stole my identity my credit rating would probably go up

you guys do realize it's not a hot sauce right? it's a vial of pure cap buried underneath "jolokia ghost chili" powder in a glass bottle...for $230-300. how is that worth the money??

It has no intrinsic value, it's worth what someone will pay for it. Odds are, someone will pay even more than that for it on Ebay if I ever decide to get rid of it...

Well, Balir's website is now saying this reserve is "out of stock", so at least SOMEONE is monitoring the sales and they're not just letting hundreds of people submit orders, knowing they can't fill them all......even though my order still reads as "queued"

I feel a bit better. ;)

I ordered one too (well I told my partner bout it and he wanted one), same thing, haven't had my credit card debited yet either. I like the silver wax too and the pumpkin glass blown bottles look really cool.
I assume I got in but I'm sure they have lots of emails to sift through.

I eat hotsauce but do not collect them the most I ever paid for a "hot sauce" is in the $30.00 range .......wow.......

Back