• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

Lots of New Content Added

Hi Guys,

As you may have noticed, the chileman team have added even more content to the www.thechileman.org in recent days including:

- A fertiliser guide
- A Country of Origin guide
- A focus on New Mexican varieties
- A Whippets Tail finale section

You can even buy yourself a chileman teeshirt in time for christmas!!

Hope these guides help further quench your thirst for chile knowledge

If there are other guides you would like to see, please let us know (Tony has done an excellent hydroponics guide which will be posted shortly).

Mark 😉

Love the pictures of the Naga Morich. Great website.

I'll be growing Nagas for 2007 and have been scouring the net for whatever info I can get.

Your website was a great help.

I might have to get some seeds and experiment.

You said it has a green apple flavor? Hmmmmm....this could be interesting.

imaguitargod said:
I'm going to powder mine and mix them with other powdered peppers for a super hot shake.

Why powder them....use fresh (frozen) to make sauces....or send to me i will make one for you..:)

marcosauces said:
or send to me i will make one for you..:)
LOL, didn't have too many this year (only about 6 peppers appeared). But next year I'll be making a sauce out of them (I'm expecting a large harvest from them then).

I have 1 naga, and brought both my plants in. I hope if I treat them real nice I will keep them alive til next year. My mom, however, is really beating me. She has three plants and 8 peppers that are toatlly isolted so I will have true seeds next year to continue experimenting.

Back