Who sells their own sauce?

I know we have people on here who make and sell their own sauce (have already bought from a few of you)

Anyway, if you make and sell your own let us all know - and if you have a site post a link please

not US only - everyone

I just thought others beside myself would like to know which members here make and sell their own sauce and maybe try some of them out

I am hoping to try out everyones sauce myself - It will take me a while I am sure and I won't be able to get them all at once but over time I am going to try and check them all out

I have already recieved and tried out a few of them - and I have been more than impressed so far!

mvinson said:
not US only - everyone

I just thought others beside myself would like to know which members here make and sell their own sauce and maybe try some of them out

I am hoping to try out everyones sauce myself - It will take me a while I am sure and I won't be able to get them all at once but over time I am going to try and check them all out

I have already recieved and tried out a few of them - and I have been more than impressed so far!

Will love to launch my own poison by December.

NJA

I have 2 out at the moment and am working on more. Just need lots of chillies first before I can market them! There are some pretty good sauce makers here so I'm sure you'll love a lot of them.

I make 'pain' & 'pain2', also come out with experiments now & then like my plum sauce & Black Dog - all can be searched up in this forum or on google under the Alphanerdz name. Websites still a ways off.

I do, but, trying to legalize it is turning out to be a long process! The other problem is that it's sooooo expensive to send overseas! nearly 20 Euros for 1 small glass bottle! sending within Spain is dirt cheap, really annoying!

Texas Creek Products/ Texas Creek Hot Sauce

I make and sell 3 chipotle/hab/bhut hot sauces, 1 fruit glaze, an organic southwest spice mix, and a chipotle dip mix. Been selling locally for years. We also sell several refrigerated dressings, mustards and fresh salsas. It's pretty much a one-person operation...me! Sometimes the kid helps with labeling.

Just now getting to the point of launching a website (SOON!) and trying to wiggle into markets outside my own neighborhood. It's SCARY looking at all the sauces out there! I'm just a tiny fish in a REALLY BIG pond.

edit to include the new website-

http://texascreekproducts.com/

Sauce Company

Check out my company's lines of sauces. We have mild hot sauces with flavor and heat, a XXX sauce with 3x the habaneros, a spicy condiment product, a chipotle sauce (fan favorite), and coming soon our first jolokia based sauce within the next week. We are Dragon's Blood Elixir, LLC - a local startup from rural Northeastern, Connecticut, all-natural sauces with all fresh, locally grown peppers/apples used in our sauces. If you to try any of our sauces I would love if you could PM me your thoughts, we are intense about customer feedback and take criticism and try to use it to our advantage.

http://www.dragonsbloodelixir.com is our website :onfire:

I will have sauces, salsas, vinegars, and oils in the next week or so if your interested in trying em out. I have a Bhut Jolokia Red Wine Vinegar that is pretty good too. Ill put it on salads with oils and seasonings, marinate stuff with it, and use it instead of vinegar in sauce recipes.

I know we have people on here who make and sell their own sauce (have already bought from a few of you)

Anyway, if you make and sell your own let us all know - and if you have a site post a link please

Hey guys! Stage Coach has recently added a shopping cart to our website. We are not only in the business of development and manufacturing others products, we have our own. Check it out STAGE COACH STORE

Thanks!!

Back