Greetings from Washington State

Well, I can't be outdone by "the good son" now can I?
I'm E.Z. Earls 2nd son, the good looking, smart, taller, more interesting, younger, wilder, harder working and more fun one!

Humbly Yours,

Jeff

:)

More of 'em? How many more mini-Earls out there are there?:)(just kidding)

Greetings, Jeff and welcome to the house of fun!

Sickmont said:
More of 'em? How many more mini-Earls out there are there?:)(just kidding)

Greetings, Jeff and welcome to the house of fun!

Oh well - it was fun while it lasted. I knew they would track me down here sooner or later. :) It is kinda like having your wife finally discover you favorite secret watering hole and calling the bartender with a message to get home!!

You can relax now men (and gals). After 2 I finally figured out what was causing them and took steps! :lol: - E.Z.

imaguitargod said:
Got ride of the wife, eh? :D

"Ride?"

No, we still hang out together after 45 years. (Doesn't seem like a day over 50!)
You've now met the boys, so you'll understand why Nancy & I decided we had to stay together because of the kids. We knew if we got a divorce it would involve a bloody court battle over who had to take the little brats! :P [Just kidding boys) ;)

In reality, it seems like we were just were a natural Ying/Yang fit. It's been a marraige made E.Z. :!:

Hey EZ, Congrats on Nancy putting up with you for 45 year Bro, Wowa true inspiration, Hats off to Nancy.
My little lady has put up with me for 20 and I know she’s going to heaven, cause she’s done paid her dues down here.

Ang was makin me a couple cristo’s the other day and I forgot that I had your bbq sauce in the fridge……..Holy smoke did she rock my world. She applied your sauce as she would any regular bbq sauce and I was on fire:onfire: It was all I could do to get em down. Of course she says “well are you gonna tell all you HP friends about you rollin on the floor in the fetal position like a little girl, about this?” So I guess I just told on myself.

She keeps me grounded.
Bout time to replenish as a matter of fact…..

Thanks, HC. It's funny, every year it is easier and more fun. We laugh together a whole bunch, which may be the secret ingredient in a marriage (OK - OK the second secret ingredient!)

Funny story. :P Now you have Blazin' Billy Balls to go along with your Blazin' Buffalo Balls! :D - E.Z.

E.Z. Earl said:
"Ride?"

No, we still hang out together after 45 years. (Doesn't seem like a day over 50!)
You've now met the boys, so you'll understand why Nancy & I decided we had to stay together because of the kids. We knew if we got a divorce it would involve a bloody court battle over who had to take the little brats! :lol: [Just kidding boys) ;)

In reality, it seems like we were just were a natural Ying/Yang fit. It's been a marraige made E.Z. :!:

Oh Sure... just kidding eh? This from the guy that has sworn all my life that I look suspiciously like the mailman... :shocked:

kuz

Back