worst ever

i was wondering what was the worst and / or cheapest beer you ever bought and why? maybe when you were a broke college student you bought some awful stuff. what was it? :shocked:

i have a coworker who said a friend of his bought some beer called Beer 30 (if i remember right) and said he took a couple of swallows and couldn't even finish the can it was so bad.

Corona light, without any citrus at all to mask that taste. Close second -- every other beer in the world with the word "light" in it.

Cave Creek Chili Beer.

F'ing awful stuff. Rogue does a nice chili beer, but they have an excellent beer to use as the base. The cave creek stuff was gawdawful.

Corona light, without any citrus at all to mask that taste. Close second -- every other beer in the world with the word "light" in it.

Agree with Corona Light, but give Sam Adams Light a try before writing them all off, SA Light is a decent brew.

POTAWIE said:
In Canada we always make fun of Labatt 50 drinkers as well as any beer under 5%

:lol: Have to agree with ya on that one - This is easy Colt 45 and Olde English 800 both are god awful! :sick:

It may taste like a warm cup of tobacco chewers spit but it's still beer damn it! ;)

Skydiver said:
Cave Creek Chili Beer.

F'ing awful stuff. Rogue does a nice chili beer, but they have an excellent beer to use as the base. The cave creek stuff was gawdawful.

Agree with Corona Light, but give Sam Adams Light a try before writing them all off, SA Light is a decent brew.

Agree on all points there.

Rogue Chipotle is great, I drink it whenever I'm having steak.

Sam Adams light -- while far from my favorite -- is passable. It has decent flavor, but no body and no head to it still.

Back