• Politics are not permitted. There's plenty of places to discuss that elsewhere, and a hot pepper forum is not the place. Thank you for respecting the community!

Mornin'!

*looks around*

Just me. I don't understand why you seem to keep the same hours as me when you're 6500 miles away...

i usually don't get up till 8:47 am eastern. just enough time to get some clothes on and drive to work. :D only times i wake up earlier are if i'm dehydrated, at some food that is churning in my bowels, or the rare even that i'm waking up early to get on the road to somewhere.

of all the things to get off topic about..beer is one hell of a fine choice!

actually debating what to pick up for the weekend. probably either some scotch, scotch and a small amount of good beer (or at least something i've heard is good but never tried so far), or some good beer to enjoy with a lot of cheap beer to enjoy in a different way. :P

edit...the topic of mornings and the off topic of beer just made me think of that SNL skit "A.M. Ale" haha it had phil hartman pounding a 40 while reading the paper with breakfast. then heads off to the office.

Shooty* said:
*looks around*

Just me. I don't understand why you seem to keep the same hours as me when you're 6500 miles away...

LOL... me either.

[quote name='Cap'n Bones']99 bottles of beer on the wall...99 bottles of BEER, take one down, pass it around.....:shocked: [/QUOTE]

I'll take one...:lol:

paulky_2000 said:
Ghosts of THP past....

:P

MORNIN!!!!

Past? Yeah, sure, you guys with 20,000 posts can say that, my history started this morning at...uh, lemme check...

...OK, wife sez I was rattling around at 5:47 this morning...That's when my history started.... :violin:

Back