• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Choose your THP chef... 3 course meal

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
I want a 3 course meal cooked by texas blues, Naga Jolokia Addict, and P. Dreadie. Imagine that meal?

TB, you handle the deep fried cheesy appetizers, poppers, and the like.

NJA, hit me with the spiciest Indian dish for the main course. Lamb vindaloo maybe, or something I've never heard of. Samosas and naan too. Or a jerk meal from P. Dreadie.

P. Dreadie whip up some rich Caribbean dessert... or your peach habanero cobbler will do fine! Or an Indian dessert from NJA.

...and let the beer flow!!!!

Who would you choose for 3 courses?

I'd just take TB for his smoked salmon and BamsBBQ for his whole BBQed chickens. I'll take care of the rest.

thehotpepper.com said:
I want a 3 course meal cooked by texas blues, Naga Jolokia Addict, and P. Dreadie. Imagine that meal?

TB, you handle the deep fried cheesy appetizers, poppers, and the like.

NJA, hit me with the spiciest Indian dish for the main course. Lamb vindaloo maybe, or something I've never heard of. Samosas and naan too. Or a jerk meal from P. Dreadie.

P. Dreadie whip up some rich Caribbean dessert... or your peach habanero cobbler will do fine! Or an Indian dessert from NJA.

...and let the beer flow!!!!

Who would you choose for 3 courses?

Agreed. Can I suggest Madurai Chicken instead of Lamb Vindaloo?
Dessert etc No Problem. When do you want the recipes?

NJA

Naga Jolokia Addict said:
Can I suggest Madurai Chicken instead
When do you want the recipes?

NJA

I wouldn't mind a peek at that recipe if you'd chose it over a vindaloo (i freaking love a vindaloo)

As for my chef pick i'd have to take it down to a 2 course because i don't do puddings or desserts, i think they spoil a good meal

I think i'd have T.B., Jay T, NJA and AJ and let then concoct a starter and main between them

Too hard to choose.

Tell you what. All of you come over and cook for me and I will pick my three favorite.

The beer is on me! ;)

I'm on my way am salivating... a nice vindaloo now we talkin mm mmm with some lime pickle and spicy chutney with kima nann... oh my gosh i am in heaven as for the pech hab cob thp wow must try this....may use my choc hab i got at the weekend but i need a recipie THP??

Narrow it down to 3? Tough one. i reckon my choice would have to be Jay, THP and AJ. Paul and the SoFloPosse would be on deck should the others show up too piss drunk to cook or bailout.

Well to be realistic and keep it in Australia i would choose Moyboy to deaden the steak, Snails could whip up a fattie and Tony05 would provide refreshments, lots of refreshments!!

I don't think he is limiting it, I think he is saying who would YOU choose for your three courses.

Well, I just don't think I could choose...It would all be a toss up and I would rather see a buffet table set up with everyone's meals, that way you can get a little bit of each one. How's that? :D

Pepperfreak said:
Well, I just don't think I could choose...It would all be a toss up and I would rather see a buffet table set up with everyone's meals, that way you can get a little bit of each one. How's that? :D
How's that? That's lame lol. It's just for fun you don't have to be afraid to choose. ;)

thehotpepper.com said:
How's that? That's lame lol. It's just for fun you don't have to be afraid to choose. ;)

But that is the thing...they all make meals that I find myself salivating over. You included! How can I choose just one chef? Besides, if I hand money for a chef, I would make sure I had a team, so I say all of them. :D

JayT said:
I want a 7 course meal. :lol:

Alrighty then. I'll knock that out pronto...

First course.
Field greens with caramelized onion relish, toasted almonds, grape tomatos, blue cheese crumbles and drizzled balsamic vinagerette.

Second course.
Moscow Oysters on the half shell delicately topped with creme fraiche and beluga caviar.

Third course.
Roasted garlic and sundried tomato creme soup with parmigian crisps.

Fourth course.
Filet of Sole piccata with white wine and capers.

Fifth course.
Seared quail with bbq demiglase served over roasted garlic, stilton blue cheese mashed potatos.

Sixth course.
Wagyu Filet of Beef Oscar, pan seared medallions topped with Alaska king crab, steamed asparagus and hollandaise.

Seventh course.
Blueberry Mousse with Praline crisps or Craham Cracker crusted peanut butter and chocolate swirl cheesecake.

You may order from the bar or indulge in a complimentary bottle of Veuve Clicquot Brut Champagne.

Salute'.

texas blues said:
Alrighty then. I'll knock that out pronto...

First course.
Field greens with caramelized onion relish, toasted almonds, grape tomatos, blue cheese crumbles and drizzled balsamic vinagerette.

Second course.
Moscow Oysters on the half shell delicately topped with creme fraiche and beluga caviar.

Third course.
Roasted garlic and sundried tomato creme soup with parmigian crisps.

Fourth course.
Filet of Sole piccata with white wine and capers.

Fifth course.
Seared quail with bbq demiglase served over roasted garlic, stilton blue cheese mashed potatos.

Sixth course.
Wagyu Filet of Beef Oscar, pan seared medallions topped with Alaska king crab, steamed asparagus and hollandaise.

Seventh course.
Blueberry Mousse with Praline crisps or Craham Cracker crusted peanut butter and chocolate swirl cheesecake.

You may order from the bar or indulge in a complimentary bottle of Veuve Clicquot Brut Champagne.

Salute'.

:shocked:

When's dinner?

Back