• Blog your pepper progress. The first image in your first post will be used to represent your Glog.

Peacevine Tomatoe log!!

There pic's are from 12/8/09!!!;)
grow4.jpg
grow3p.jpg

Lighting is 1 400w hps:hell:
Nutrients=Dutch Masters(advance grow part A/B) and (Silica)
PH=6.2
Tds=510
Its in a small homemade DWC system:shocked:

Are you going to grow that plant the whole time in there? Or are you going to transplant it somewhere else?

May I make a suggestion? I've heard that the airhose going to your airstone (I am assuming you are using an airstone) needs to be black or some other color. The reason being is that no light is supposed to be able to get to your water. The reason for that is so that no algie (sp?) can grow in the absence of light. I like DWC too but, well, for something else.

I am really really interested in knowing if you are going to grow that plant the whole time in that container?

toastynoodles said:
Yep going to keep it in there for the whole grow.Not worried about algae because i change the water 2 times a week!!!:lol:

Good enough. I hope you dont mind but I think I am going to mimic your grow with a Cherokee Purple tomato plant. Of course mine is going to be better. You know why? I am going to use a Folgers Coffee can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, your idea is a cool one.

400 HPS for that one plant? Wow. I think I may use a 150 HPS

Mjdtexan said:
Good enough. I hope you dont mind but I think I am going to mimic your grow with a Cherokee Purple tomato plant. Of course mine is going to be better. You know why? I am going to use a Folgers Coffee can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, your idea is a cool one.

400 HPS for that one plant? Wow. I think I may use a 150 HPS
Don't mind at all and good luck.Hope this isn't the can;)
dsc03133m.jpg

That is one fantastic rate of growth, both the foliage and the roots. The only thing I wonder, unless you have a drain at the bottom is changing the water so frequently. Once it starts blooming and setting fruit, it might become very hard to change it.

Happy New Year,

Mike

Back