• This is the place to discuss all spicy commerical products, not just sauce!

Blair's Holiday Reserve?

I know we just got our Halloween Reserves in last week, but I expected Holiday Reserve to release today. Anyone know when it's due out?

Hope it's not too pricey either, only left myself a few hundred in checking until next Friday. I'm of the opinion you spent as much as you want on a hobby, but it has to be paid in full, no supporting a hobby on credit.

Good point!

I DID go back and read that there is supposed to be a 2009-10 Holiday Reserve....but the date of sale is not mentioned.

If Blair only releases 3-4 Reserve pieces per year, I'll catch up some day. If he makes much more than that, I'll never have the budget to catch up. Just this year I've purchased 7, bought 4 last year, no where near having all of them.

Me either...I'm missing the white-topped FC500, the Special Encore, 2004 and 2008 Halloween reserves, the first N-59, the B2-59.....probably more, but that's what pops into my mind!

I have the Special Encore, missing all the N-59's, the B-59's, The T-99's and the 16 million -- and of course I don't have a Caldera. The 16 million is easy but pricey to come by, the others are just plain hard to find.

Edit: PS, the Encore is a powder not a sauce :)

Also, there's two models of Special Encore, there were "less than" 500 with the yellow top made, and only 30 with the purple top made. I have the yellow top.

Tkromer said:
Also, there's two models of Special Encore, there were "less than" 500 with the yellow top made, and only 30 with the purple top made. I have the yellow top.

yeah....it's the purble-topped one that I'm hunting for...;)

Back