The Christmas Spirits!

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
Egg nog with Ron del Barrilito rum.

What's your fix?

What's the worst that could happen????? 2 reasons why not to mix booze with meds,
1. The booze makes the meds not do what they are meant to do,or
2. You get totally and utterly razzed!!!!!!!

Option 2 is always the best option!!

Davetaylor said:
What's the worst that could happen????? 2 reasons why not to mix booze with meds,
1. The booze makes the meds not do what they are meant to do,or

That's only true for antibiotics. Pain pills work better with a little help!

I'm having Holiday wine and Puerto Rican egg nog today.

I started the day with a small glass of 18 year old single malt scotch whisky after breakfast. Then was drinking beer up until lunch.

Over lunch (which went for many hours) I was drinking red wine. Then when I got home I finished on cans of Jack Daniels.

I was past out by 9pm...:lol:

Now drinking beer. Troeg's Mad Elf to be specific. Also knowing on a prime rib bone I added some naga powder, smoked sea salt and Cajohn's Chipotle puree to, and cooked a little longer in the oven. Yum.

Did the Puerto Rican Rum egg nogs... onto beer... Peak Organic Pale Ale.

Will post in the wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee! thread later.

Think the jack daniels is ready mixed and ready to go.. they sell it in england as well. Well i started the day at 10.30 with two bottles of bud then had a can of magners cider with ice..mmmmmm then opened a bottle of 2005 rioja reserve and put it near the cooker. By the time dinner was here wine was nice and at right temp. Finished that then had some jd and cokes x 2 but steady drinkin today not gunning it like tommorow...haha

JayT said:
That's only true for antibiotics. Pain pills work better with a little help!

Jay is right, alcohol usually does make pain killers work better. However, with the one I'm taking, Lortab, I read that mixing alcohol with it can cause severe liver damage. So, I'm just going to be a good boy and avoid that, I like my liver. :)

Back