• General food and cooking questions, discussion, and recipes. To blog your food or to create (or post in) a community food thread, please post in Post Your Eats!

smoking Wolfe Rub Bold

Tried some Wolfe Rub BOLD on some sirloins. MAN, Larry's got some good stuff there! A great combo of spice and heat. Gives the meat a super crust/bark, and an incredible taste!
I gave em a heavy coat and let them sit for about an hour, then put in a lighter coat right before the hit the grill.

I even used some in some ceaser dressing that the potatos were soaking in. It gave those a nice kick too!
I forgot to take pics right after (we were starving). So here's one of all that was left from fridge.

There's more steaks in the fridge, may have to have those for breakfast tomorrow. Thanks Larry. Great product. That one's going to do very well.

Scotty said:
Tried some Wolfe Rub BOLD on some sirloins. MAN, Larry's got some good stuff there! A great combo of spice and heat. Gives the meat a super crust/bark, and an incredible taste!
I gave em a heavy coat and let them sit for about an hour, then put in a lighter coat right before the hit the grill.

I even used some in some ceaser dressing that the potatos were soaking in. It gave those a nice kick too!
I forgot to take pics right after (we were starving). So here's one of all that was left from fridge.

There's more steaks in the fridge, may have to have those for breakfast tomorrow. Thanks Larry. Great product. That one's going to do very well.

WOW Scotty!! Great looking steaks! Glad you enjoyed the rub! Thanks!

Looks like good stuff!

Man, some of the crispiest skin I've had. The rev/honey combo is awesome. The Bold gave em a nice kick too! Smoked with a stick of orange wood and a lil cherry

Kept layering on the sauce to build up the flava.

Back