• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

killer chilli smoothie

g'day all

funny thing happened over the weekend. Went and bought 1 Kgs of Orange Habs and used the blender to make them into a sauce.

when i was done i rinsed the blender and left it on the sink to wash up later. My girlfriend comes into the kitchen a bit later and makes herself a banana smoothie, thinking the blender was clean... Should have seen her face after she took a big mouthful. Was like in the cartoons with the red face slowly getting reder and steam blowing out the ears.

she almost killed me but it was the best accident ever lol. :lol:

Next time get some pics!! The dairy would have cleaned the blender a whole lot better than water!!

bennoz said:
g'day all

funny thing happened over the weekend. Went and bought 1 Kgs of Orange Habs and used the blender to make them into a sauce.

when i was done i rinsed the blender and left it on the sink to wash up later. My girlfriend comes into the kitchen a bit later and makes herself a banana smoothie, thinking the blender was clean... Should have seen her face after she took a big mouthful. Was like in the cartoons with the red face slowly getting reder and steam blowing out the ears.

:lol: I can certainly relate to this - except my 'accident' involved my children - see my message 'Hot/Cold Slushy' :
http://www.thehotpepper.com/showthread.php?16240-Story-the-HOT-Cold-Slush-Drinks&highlight=
Bill

thats gold ! The Hot / cold slushy sounds interesting HA. Bit like having chilil ice cream ;)

yeah my GF isnt big on chilli. The tiniest bit and she says its too hot - im slowly turning her around.
I was thinking of getting a seperate food processor but i think ill just save the cash and was the banm think next time

g'day all

with the heat did she tell u if the smoothie was good and did u try it

i have a similar story, i was on a hot pepper kick, my Habaneros started coming in and bear in mind i didnt have a good Hab all winter and i was going nut eating them in every dish i could

well i was sauteing some Habs in olive oil for a pasta dish i was making,, i washed the frying pan but not very well, my wife grabs the same pan out of the cabinet and makes herself some blueberry pancakes, well she was expecting sweet warm wonderfull comfort food,but this was not too be, she doesn't like hot peppers very much and well i blew her head off, she was not happy with me!! she complained for almost an hour

yeah i can relate

thanks your friend joe

I've gotten my wife a few times. Not cleaning the counter off good enough. On cutting boards, spoons, etc.. Hasn't kicked me outta the kitchen yet.

Back