SEEKING REVIEW TEAM - INT'L

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Hot Pepper

Founder
Admin
This is a volunteer position for reviewing hot sauces and other condiments to be posted on thehehotpepper.com only.

We prefer if you are not a reviewer for another site, so this way all products you get for thehotpepper.com will not be confused with other products you get for reviewing.

If you are already a reviewer, products you receive for thehotpepper.com must be reviewed exclusively on thehotpepper.com, and not your other review sites.

Grammar is important as well as style. Please send a review sample via PM.

NO COMMERCIAL HOT PRODUCT AFFILIATION PLEASE.

If you want to review popular products too that is fine. You could find stuff near you and review it. Looking for a team of reviewers, so it doesn't have to be just sent in sauce.

Please send a sample review, even it it's a popular product. Anything is fine. It needs to be a thorough analysis with personality and style.

A couple people interested in being on the team. Anyone else?

Please, no hot sauce making affiliation. These will be 100% objective reviews for popular or sent-in products.

If you applied before apply again, that was when we were looking for one person. Now we're building a team.

This is global this time!

Im in(or i'd like to be) I have another sauce that I want to review I have a better camera now!
I will review the new sauce tommorow I havent read the ingredients yet soo i am excited!
and I will do spell check :)

Cool looking forward to it, we'll talk.

Thanks. To officially throw the hat in you need to sample review something ;)

You can PM it.

paulky_2000 said:
I haven't put that many words together in one place since college....

22 years ago.
Ha. Well, when people send their sauces in they deserve a thorough and fair analysis, in detail. Reviewers should also inject their personality and style. klyth did a great job.

Hey well if you still need another i`m in.Who needs stomach lining any ways. lol Let me know. Rich

Okay guys you can't just be "in" please read the thread. Still seeking reviewers, if interested you must send a sample review for consideration.

A team will be built based on the sample reviews. Make it a good one.

this would be i dream position for me except for the fact, that me gramma and proper written english ain't great and the fact that if a sauce is the biz (or not) then i couldn't drag a review out to xxx hundred words.
a short and sweet review that gets the message across is better that a 4 page thesis but thats only my opinion.
and to say a sauce would be great with seafood or beef is kind of a waste because no matter what is said we'll put a wing sauce on fish and anything else (well i would and it's called fusion!!)

good luck to who ever gets the dream task or reviewing all these hot products, but keep is clear and to the point, don't come across as some sort of wine pounce!! (we know what they are like!!!! hold the glass like this and nose it like this FOOK OFF it's booze get it drunk, you like it or you don't!)

The simple reviews are done all time on the regular forum by members. If someone sends a sauce in they deserve a more thorough review. They are not boring to read if the reviewer has personality.

thehotpepper.com said:
The simple reviews are done all time on the regular forum by members. If someone sends a sauce in they deserve a more thorough review. They are not boring to read if the reviewer has personality.

i'm not dissing long reviews, all i'm saying is that when it comes to any thing hot i give up reading long reviews because i want the hard facts, taste, heat and would you buy it again, what type of burn and the likes much more than that and i skim read and that is disrespectfull to the person that wrote it if i only take time to half read what they have wrote.
which is why i'd be no good for the job, i could review and describe the products but not in a long winded way (see some of my posts in the whisky thread!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back