• If you need help identifying a pepper, disease, or plant issue, please post in Identification.

NOSHOW'S OH TEN SEASON!!!

Ok well here is the start of my OH TEN season!
Last year was ok for me this is what i will be growing this year.
Also I have lost Track of where i recieved some seed from and I need your help to remind me of where i recieved these if you have sent me seed please let me know!!

these i have growing already from last year-09

Fatalii
7pod (AJ)
Bishops Crown
Yellow Scorp Cardi - Chriss
Sport
Venezuealan Purple
Biquinho D.V Brasil
Peter Pepper Yellow
Jalapeno Early
Choc Hab
Negro de Arbor
tree hab
Hinkle Hatz vs Fish - Im pretty sure its not fish fish has variegated leaves?
red savina Hab
Scotch bonnet red
Black Hungarian
White Bullet Habanero
Angkor Sunrise
two MYstery PLants
Mexican Black Cobra- Boutrous
NUmex Chili
Black Chili - Boutrous
Cili Goronong
trinida congo - Patrick
Super Chili Hybrid

This Is The 2010 season
*= Germinated!!!
*Devils tongue white - Megamastergr
*Cappy's Brain Strain - Cappy
*Lemon Bhut - jjs7741
*Brazillian Starfish - Chili LOver
*Explosive Ember
*Kaloscai V2 - OrigamiRN
*Scotch Bonnet Peach - Marciosjr
*Red Bell - Ms noshows, Grocery Market
*Dorset Naga
*Red 7pod (isolated) - Josh
*Shishito - Serrano
*Douglah - Pappywith4
*Aji Lemondrop
*Cap 26 - Chilicutter/hunter from Finland u Know who u are
*Barrackapore 7pod - Trinicoolie
*Brown 7pod
*Black Scorpion Tongue - Scoville
*Feher Azon - Origamirn
*Tiger Teeth - Scoville
*Dagger Pod - Marciosjr
*Hawiian Sweet Hot - Serrano
*Yellow Hab
*Beni Highlands - Scoville
*Granada Seasoning
*Mucho Nacho - Serrano
*Whiter Hab V2 - Origamirn
*Mutant - Serrano
*7pod Jonah
*Pasilla Bajio - Serrano
*TRinidad Scorpion - Vincent
*Sudanese - Marciosjr
*Aji Umba - My_Key
*Scorpion Morouga Blend - Scoville
*Maui Purple - Origamirn
*Cyklon - Serrano
*Bhut Jolokia - Jungle Rain
*Bhut Jolokia #2
*Sweet Banna - Ms Noshows Grocery Store
*Neon Yellow Hab
*Kungpao - Serrano
*Guajillo - OrigamRn
*Italian Pepperoncini - Beandip
*Greek pepperoncini - Beandip
*Yellow devils tongue - 2009 Usa/Canada Seed Trading Parcel

Now for the yet to be germinated

Pink Hab - Megamastergr
Peanut Pepper -Origamirn
Blackpearl - Marciosjr
Fidalga Roxa - Marciosjr
Dutch - Serrano
Corno Di toro - Marciosjr
BUlgarian carrot - Serrano
Trini Perfume
berber hot - Marciosjr
Black Naga - Tristam
Aji Limon
Red datil Hybrid - Hix
Adalberto Hab - Patrick
Yellow 7Pod - Josh
Tepin
Naga Morich#2

I have been having a hard time germinating and hardening off last year and this year my plants are all going to be getting a good start and finish Soo i Hope all enjoy this theead as much as i do! and pleae if you have sent me seed and you arent up theyre please let me know i want to have names next to each variety! thanx again - Nate

Here is a little look at my indoor on left table is germination station then when they pop up i put them under my four four foot flourescent plus tow cfl's on top of my bubbleponics system which i will be moving outdoors in a month or soo!!
IMG00733.jpg

MY germination rates have been soo unexpectedly high i ran out of small pots had to go to hyrdo shop again:) but my closet is running ou tof space :)
IMG00750.jpg

I guess running out of room could be a good problem to have. At least that means the seeds are sprouting. I'm glad that the Lemon Bhut sprouted for you. I saw slugs for the first time ever on my plants last year due to how wet it was. A little Sluggo around the plants and bye-bye slugs. Hope you have a great season!

jacob

Looks like you've got a good start, glad to see all of your sprouts. BTW, do you play guitar hero for them as encouragement to grow? :lol:

glad to see that seeds from me are sprouting. there is no such thing as mutant chili obviously. i just give that label to some weird unstable cross i grow last year. gave me many pods but i've never tried them. long pods with 2 curves on them - resemble fishing hook. good luck with your plants.

chillilover said:
Nice to hear you had the starfish finally germinate.:)

I have been trying to germinate almost allof these strains for almost a year and finally i got em! thanx for the seedS!

jjs7741 said:
I guess running out of room could be a good problem to have. At least that means the seeds are sprouting. I'm glad that the Lemon Bhut sprouted for you. I saw slugs for the first time ever on my plants last year due to how wet it was. A little Sluggo around the plants and bye-bye slugs. Hope you have a great season!

I am very glad the lemon bhut germed too!
is the sluggo o.k to use?
jacob

Pepperfreak said:
Looks like you've got a good start, glad to see all of your sprouts. BTW, do you play guitar hero for them as encouragement to grow? :lol:

I am finally beating songs on expert now soo they must be getting happier now!

serrano said:
glad to see that seeds from me are sprouting. there is no such thing as mutant chili obviously. i just give that label to some weird unstable cross i grow last year. gave me many pods but i've never tried them. long pods with 2 curves on them - resemble fishing hook. good luck with your plants.

what was the cross do you remember?
can't wait to see what it looks like!
what should i call it?

That's a nice long list you have there Noshow, I hope they all do well for you.

chillilover said:
Nice to hear you had the starfish finally germinate.:)
Can you get a Chocolate version of these???????

Noshownate said:
what was the cross do you remember?
can't wait to see what it looks like!
what should i call it?

no ide what it is but the plant was very weird looking and so were pods - long hook-like and ribbed. maybe it will look the same for you.

I do have a flat roof actually thta might be something i will consider never thought of that i will be able to get full sun like all day long literallly just need a ladder and see how sturdy the ceiling is!

I am excited to see what that mutant pepper looks like I might call it eagle claw like the fish hook!:)

You surely have some nice varieties Nate.

I see those Aji Umba seeds have sprouted just fine. Good to hear. I had expected no less. I Currently have 4 plants of those. I'll gladly follow how those plants will doing on the other side of the globe. Keep the updates coming.

that's a huge list. awesome variety. With that many what is your final pot up size going to be...or are they in the ground?

gardenvato said:
awesome list. cant wait to see some pictures.

Thanx Vato.

my_key said:
You surely have some nice varieties Nate.

I see those Aji Umba seeds have sprouted just fine. Good to hear. I had expected no less. I Currently have 4 plants of those. I'll gladly follow how those plants will doing on the other side of the globe. Keep the updates coming.

Yeah Mykey Those Aji Umba Have some pretty cool looking Cotyledons I'm Very Excited to try this Variety!
You Have a Package comin your way sent out yesterday!!
let me know when you get it!

Ballzworth said:
that's a huge list. awesome variety. With that many what is your final pot up size going to be...or are they in the ground?

Thanx Ballz.

I wish i had ground to grow in:(
MY Final pot size will be 7 Gallon - 10

JUst got a real nice oscillating Fan installed over the seedlings
IMG00767.jpg

it sure is moving the air around and seedlings seem to be really liking it!

That is a cool fan, I really like that you can clamp it to where it needs to be. That is great. I KNOW your seedlings are liking it and they will thank you later by growing up to very strong plants.

Back