I'm back

I don't know if I've been missed by anyone, but I'm back now.

I had major surgery a while back that didn't go to well, so I've been pretty much confined to bed for a couple of months and back to the hospital for a couple of weeks. Better now, but I have another surgery planned - probably sometime in march. After that I hope I'll never have to spend another night at a hospital trying to eat what they claim is food:lol:

I did have enery to plant a few chinense. The only ones germinated this far is Barrackpore 7's, Scorpion (patrick) and Chupetiño or "Plastic Nipples". I also overwintered Fatalii, Cayenne golden, Dorset's and Brain Strain 7's. Annuum and a couple of baccatum will hit the dirt a little later.

MrArboc,
welcome back. I am new to you but still you deserve a pepper red carpet welcome !!.

Your post throws out a challenge.
THP must appoint a moderator in charge of AWOL members.
He will have to keep track of regular ones who suddenly disappear and who like you are forgotten.

Let there be a sticky thread called,

Missing in Action or AWOL s.

NJA

I really hope that you should do well with your health now.

Welcome back. I am hoping the best for your recovery and as AJ has said, I was worried about you and you were missed around here.

I just had surgery on my foot again and I knew I wouldn't be able to sit at my desk for a while, so....I moved ALL of my computer stuff next to me on the end table next to the couch. Of course, now I'm on here all day long and am sure driving some folks bonkers. :lol:

AlabamaJack said:
chupatinha?...is that how you spell it?
I'll take that question.
I used to call them chupetino until I was corrected by a Brazilian chilehead who insisted they are called chupetinha
From my experience, the chupetinha is the heatless C.chinense, also known as Pimenta de bico or biquino. If the seeds are from trinihottie then its really an unknown which Sara mistakingly calls plastic nipple when the rough translation is actually little rubber nipple, but her version is hot

Hey mate!

Welcome back and yeah we certainly missed that warped and rapier-like wit.

Good to see you! (so to speak)

POTAWIE said:
I'll take that question.
I used to call them chupetino until I was corrected by a Brazilian chilehead who insisted they are called chupetinha
From my experience, the chupetinha is the heatless C.chinense, also known as Pimenta de bico or biquino. If the seeds are from trinihottie then its really an unknown which Sara mistakingly calls plastic nipple when the rough translation is actually little rubber nipple, but her version is hot

Now I'm unsure - I got the seeds from a grower in Switzerland who calls them Chupetiño (italian for "lollypop" I believe). Well, I guess I'll have to wait and see if they are hot or mild.

Thanks for the welcome back.

Hey mate, good to see you back!!!!

I was just thinking a few days ago that we haven't seen you in ages and I was going to send you a PM but my drunk retarded fingers didn't get around to it!!! :lol:

Glad to see you're recovering from what sounds like a not so nice problem.....

Back