misc good shrink band source

salsalady

Business Member
good shrink band source and "free" bands offer

Here's where I recently ordered some black shrink bands- 8k (that's right...8+3 zeros!)for <$100! Another place had quoted me 5k/$350.

IDEAL SLEEVES
http://www.rbdwyer.com/idealsleeves.html

The person I worked with is-
Gracie Bane
National Accounts Manager

Email: Gracieb@IdealSleeves.com
Ph# 716-410-2351

Ideal Sleeves International LLC
Home Office:
8798 Concord Drive
Fredonia, NY 14063

And since I now have a bucket-load of black shrink bands, I'm willing to sell some by the 100-count.

And I haven't tried it with these bands but with other bands I've used in the past, a hair dryer was hot enough to shrink the bands. Didn't need a heat gun, but the heat gun does work better. If you do want a heat gun, don't order a "shrink wrap heat gun" from a packaging store for around $85! Just go to the hardware store and get one for about $30. Besides, the hardware store heat gun usually comes with a couple of attachments like a flat fan nozzle that works pretty good.

Send me a PM if your interested, ~~~

websieimages.jpg

CHEERS!

Thanks for the info! I have no idea if that's a good deal or not since I've never purchased any but maybe some other members can chime in.

It's really hard to find places that will do "short runs", but I figured for

Nicole said:
why would anyone need that many shrink bands all at once.. thats just silly ! haha.. what you going to do with them all? !

I HAVE NO IDEA! LOL!!!

that's why I'm giving them away :)

It was a price decision, I really needed to get some bands and the 2 quotes I got were 8,000 for $85 -or- 5000 for $350. No Brainer!

And I'm enjoying the Hearbreaking Dawns hot sauces!

Thanks-

Anyone else wanna trade some shrink bands for hot sauce?

Thanks, cajunheat, the more sources the better.

Yes, I'll post a link when I get the info posted in the classifieds.

Note- the previous prices from bottle companies are a couple years old, and have changed.

Ann

http://thehotpepper....bands-for-sale/

Also, Ideal Sleaves is probably still in business, but I've since purchased bands from SourceOne Packaging. Not sure what the minimum is, but it's probably 8-10K.

side note- seeing the picture in the original post reminds me how our labels have changed since then....

Back