Hello from New Zealand!

Heya guys, I've been "lurking" around this site for a while (so the Mrs calls it lol), so i thought i'd introduce myself. I'm fairly new to growing, but has quickly become a passion/obsession. I've had a pretty crap season so far, and time is running out, but have been getting good ideas for next season. And with the help with some purchases from the hippy seed co, next season should be great!

Is there any other chilli heads out there from new zealand??

There are a couple of members from NZ, tomtomnz is one of them.

You know i noticed your avatar the other day, you work in the mines or just blow sh!t up for fun (either way i like things that go boom).
You are probably already addicted to this site :D

Welcome mate.

G'day Grimus!

:welcome:

Grimus said:
I'm fairly new to growing, but has quickly become a passion/obsession. I've had a pretty crap season so far, and time is running out, but have been getting good ideas for next season.

What a coinky-dink, me too!

Novacastrian said:
There are a couple of members from NZ, tomtomnz is one of them.

You know i noticed your avatar the other day, you work in the mines or just blow sh!t up for fun (either way i like things that go boom).
You are probably already addicted to this site :D

Welcome mate.

Thanks Nova, i'm an armourer in the air force over here, so the latter is closer lol. guns, bombs, explosives and weapons systems.. every little boys dream hahaha
And yes i definately am addicted! love seeing all the photo's of the angry and evil looking 7's and scorpions. and the fact that most of the people on here a genuinely helpful.

thehotpepper.com said:

Thanks THP, and thanks for setting all this up. its bloody good to talk to people with the same obsession, rather than getting the i'm not interested sigh from the the fiancé lol

Cool, my dad was an armourer in the Army. Used to fix anything from pistols to Howitzers. I think thats why i like gunz and pretty much anything else that can cause chaos :D

gasificada said:
G'day Grimus!

:welcome:

What a coinky-dink, me too!
Cheers mate, there's quite a few of you aussies on here, and from what i've seen you guys are doing great work with your peppers

4th december is St. Barabara's day the patron St. of armourers, fusiliers, cannoneers, gunners and all trades assosciated with explosives. usually involves a lot of port, fire in the holes (green ginger wine and rum shots), beer and venison. GREAT DAY!! as for the P's... Prior planning prevents p1ss poor performance, but can't think of the 7th?

Proper prior preparation prevents piss poor performance. Sounds like a great day, i will have to ask him about it.

Yes it does, he sucks at the moment because he lets the tree rats eat his plants. He should harden the f%^k up if you ask me. :D

Back