• If you can't find a "Hot" category that fits, post it here!

Pee'd fire the other day after some hot wings ... why?

Hi guys, sorry for being so specific but a buddy and I went for some really hot wings and I noticed in the middle of the night when I got up for a number 1, that it felt like there was acid or fire leaving my body and of course burning from the pepper afterwards. I spoke with my friend and I joked about that and he said it was the same for him. Never had this happen before this incident and same for my buddy.

Last night I made habanero pizza which was very firey and I was fine with that. So would would have set the wings I had apart? Maybe the kind of extract used? BTW the place was wildwings in Oshawa (Ontario, Canada). Wings were called "She's a hottie" ... incase any of you have tried if you're from around here. (hottest wings I've had were at Duff's in Toronto - Armageddon)

http://www.bestchickenwings.com/web_new/images/Dine_in_2009.pdf

Anyway it was NOT a fun experience and I dont ever want to go through that again. LOL.

That's funny. I'm used to burning sit-down sessions, but I just had my first burnin' leak a couple weeks ago. Too much 7 Jonah powder on some late night drunk style mac n cheese. Lasted like half a day.

svtcontour said:
Ya :) I dont usually have the other issue unless I do something totally stupid like eat a hab on an empty stomach or something like that.

I reckon that puts my I.Q. somewhere around 6. Every weekend the stupid returns!

Pepperfreak said:
I remember my first stream of fire...that isn't something you'll forget. Mine was caused by too much 7 pod Bloody Marys :lol:

If you were using your own powder stash, I'm amazed it didn't just burst into flames right there in yer boxers.

paulky_2000 said:
If you were using your own powder stash, I'm amazed it didn't just burst into flames right there in yer boxers.

Yep, you got some too. If you want to know what I mean make up a few too many bloody marys with that powder and just wait. :rofl:

Pepperfreak said:
Yep, you got some too. If you want to know what I mean make up a few too many bloody marys with that powder and just wait. :rofl:

I love this powder and will want more when you make the next batch, but....

DAYUM!!!

:hell:

IMO PF's powder is the eight wonder of the world! And forget worrying about the flaming pee....it'll downright singe all the shorthairs off too!! It's kryptonite!!!

texas blues said:
IMO PF's powder is the eight wonder of the world! And forget worrying about the flaming pee....it'll downright singe all the shorthairs off too!! It's kryptonite!!!

Lord, ain't THAT the truth!

Ok glad to see that this is a normal thing :) Wonder what will happen to me when my first batch of super hot stuff is ready. Never tried anything hotter than a fresh orange hab yet so I'm in for a treat I think....umm or extreme pain and then a high so ya I guess it can be a treat in the end.

svtcontour said:
Ok glad to see that this is a normal thing :) Wonder what will happen to me when my first batch of super hot stuff is ready. Never tried anything hotter than a fresh orange hab yet so I'm in for a treat I think....umm or extreme pain and then a high so ya I guess it can be a treat in the end.

You sound like you know what to expect already. But read up in Tales From The Loo and then you'll know what to expect the next day too. :D

that sounds like a personal problem... and I feel as though you comments are terroristic, that is , by (partial) definition instilling fear in innocent civilians! Haa :o) I have never experienced that and now im scared!

Feel better xoxo!! Also, when i eat lots n lots of heat i will eat some yogurt to calm my stomach, kind of like drinking a lot of water before bed after a long night drinking... preventitive measures......

LOL thanks Nicole :) Well imagine me half asleep that night and going to the washroom. What a wakeup call I got. Well at least now I know it can happen but let me tell you that the evening it happened, I was quite worried. I thought I had other issues :shocked:

I wonder what will happen to me when I try eating one of the super hot peppers that I'm trying to grow. Oh the prayers that will be said before I eat it ;)

PS. Dont be scared. As odd as it sounds, the burning was actually somewhat calming after the first few minutes passed. I know that sounds totally insane :crazy:

Nicole said:
that sounds like a personal problem... and I feel as though you comments are terroristic, that is , by (partial) definition instilling fear in innocent civilians! Haa :o) I have never experienced that and now im scared!

Feel better xoxo!! Also, when i eat lots n lots of heat i will eat some yogurt to calm my stomach, kind of like drinking a lot of water before bed after a long night drinking... preventitive measures......

Back